8

The next morning...

The house was a mess. But thankfully being the CinderLia that she is she was able to clean the entire house with a little bit of help from her members last night.

The girls collapsed on the coach being of the cleaning work but they manage to sleep well and got up early for a special project they had to do.

"Morning Unnies" yawned Yuna as she stretched her arms. "Busy night, last night wasn't it?"

"Yeah~~" Yeji stretched as well.

"Omo! Girls, we have to hurry, Manager nim needs us at 9." Ryujin said and stood up to fix herself.

"Then I'll shower here. I still need to bring my gifts upstairs."

"Then we'll go first Unnie. Meet us at the agency." says Chaeryeong.

"Okay see ya." she waved at her members as they left the door.

She brought all her gifts upstairs to her bedroom and plopped down on her bed.

"I'm still tired..." she mumbled to herself and yawned.

But apparently Lia sat up when she heard her bathroom's shower running.

'Is somebody home?' She thought.

The shower stopped, and then the bathroom door flung open which revealed...

"YAH CHOI SOOBIN!" Lia screamed and covered her not-anymore-virgin-eyes as she saw Soobin's packed torso, and his very visible V-line. "What the hell are you doing in my room?!"

"Oh, I slept here last night." he calmly replied and went to his backpack to change.

"Y-yah! Aren't you going to be ashamed that a girl is in the room with you and you're just in your towel!?"

"Uh, no? It's just you."

"What!?" She puts her hands down to glare at him but covered her eyes up again when Soobin was already wearing his undergarments. "YAH SOOBIN!"

Soobin just chuckled at her, and continued to change. "By the way, your room hasn't changed at all."

Lia froze. She looked at the other side and questioned, "You've been here? HOW!?"

Soobin realized what he just said, "Uhh... I mean... You had a weird taste of decorating your room"

Lia scoffed, "Aish!! Can you please get out of my room? I need to take my shower!"

"Then go shower, the bathroom is available"

"Yah! With you here with me!?"

"Oh please as if you could turn me on."

'the hell did he just say!?' Lia thought with rage.

"Yah!! This is my room btch! Get out!" she barked and pointed at the door.

"Can't you see I'm changing?"

"Then change quick turtle! Ugh, you're so getting in my nerves!" Lia rolled her eyes, grabbed her towel, and took a shower not minding if he's still in the room with her.

'That btch! I'll make sure he'll pay!' Lia groaned and turned on the shower.

After showering, her bedroom was now quiet, so she thought Soobin left so she head out of the bathroom

"YAH CHOI SOOBIN!"

Only to meet the boy lying down on her bed using his phone.

"What?" he looked at her and it made Lia cover herself with her hands.