22

"Yahhhhhh~~~" Yeji stretched her arms and yawn when she awoke. When she looked to her side, Yeonjun was no longer beside her.

She suddenly smiled when she remembered what happened last night.

"Aish Yeji, what are you thinking???" she slapped herself and sighed.

She went straight to the bathroom and took a shower.

Yeonjun was happily eating breakfast which his soon to be mother-in-law😏 made for him and Yeji.

"So how did you get close to Yeji?" Yeji's mom asked.

"Well coincidentally each of my members became close with one of her members and I became close with her." he replied.

"Mmm... Do you think my daughter is pretty?"

Yeonjun suddenly choked on his food when she asked that.

"Oh are you okay?"

"Yes *cough* I'm fine."

"Now tell me honestly. What do you think of her?" she was eyes and ears on him.

"Uhh.. You want me to tell you the truth?"

"Yes..." She nodded eagerly.

"Well..." Yeonjun chuckled, "I could say that she's the most beautiful human being I've ever seen. No girl could ever match her level." he smiled.

"Not even me?" Yeji's mom teased.

"What?"

"Haha I'm just kidding." she laughed, "Good to know you think of her that way. So there's a chance."

"Chance?"

"Hey Mom, morning." Yeji came wearing a white adidas sports bra, black adidas jacket, black adidas sweatpants, and white adidas sneakers.

"Morning sweetie. Wow you look good today, even Yeonjun can't take his eyes off of you." Yeji's mom smirked and looked at Yeonjun who was staring at her.

Yeonjun snapped back to reality when Yeji looked at him. He smiled, "Morning Yeji. Good sleep?"

"Yes. I guess."

"Come have breakfast dear."

She sat in front of Yeonjun and ate pancakes for breakfast.

"Are you going to hang out with the girls again?"

"Actually me and the girls have to practice our collaboration dance with X1."

"Oh a collaboration? Will I get to see it on TV?"

"Sadly no. We're only going to perform in front of the entire school."

"Oh. I see. Well I know my daughter will do great."

"Thanks mom." she giggled.

"You're going to hang out with Yohan again?" Yeonjun asked.

"Well pretty much yes. He's my partner in our dance after all." she replied and continued eating her pancakes.

-

"I'm done. I have to go mom." she stood up and kissed her mom on the cheek.

"Alright, have fun."

"Sure will." she smiled and left.

Yeonjun pouts while he watches her leave.

"Yeonjun?" Yeji's mom called.

"Yeah?"

"Will you do me a favor?"

"What is it?"