18

"It's getting late... Where are those two?" Yeji crossed her arms.

The sky's getting dark, and both groups were still at the field waiting for the two to come back.

"Shouldn't we head back now? We can meet them at the dorm." says Taehyun.

"Well I guess so... Come on girls." says Yeji and starts to walk. "Bye txt. See you tomorrow."

"Bye!"

"Wait, Unnie's here! And she's..." Yuna gasped and squealed at the moment she saw Ryujin holding hands with Beomgyu. "Omg! Am I dreaming or is Ryujin unnie holding hands with Beomgyu Oppa!"

Everyone turned their heads to where Yuna was looking, and grins formed on their faces.

"This is unbelievable!" Cheered Taehyun.

"You mean... Unbelibubble." Smiled Soobin.

"Yeah, yeah. That's Jin Hyung's joke. Don't try to copy him." Taehyun rolled his eyes making Soobin pout.

Everyone ran towards the two, and congratulate them.

"How did you two end up like this?" Yeji smirks and raised her eyebrows. "Yah Shin Ryujin, what are you up to?"

"I... Followed your advice?" Ryujin nervously grinned at Yeji.

"Hyung has a girlfriend now?" HueningKai asked.

"No. He has a wife." Yeonjun glared at HueningKai. "Of course he has. What do you think Ryujin ssi is?"

"Uhmm... A girl?"

"Aish--"

"Come on Hyung, stab it." Beomgyu chuckled.

"What's up with you people with Jin Hyung's jokes? 🙄😒" Says Taehyun.

"Yah! does this mean you're going to be serious now?" Yeonjun pouts.

"What?"

"Oh don't worry, Oppa. I'm not stopping him from being a dork. Besides, I like him that way." giggled Ryujin and she earns a glare from Beomgyu. "What?"

"You never called me Oppa, and now you're calling him Oppa?"

"What? You're literally only a month older than me. And I shouldn't disrespect Yeonjun Oppa by just calling him by his name. Yah, don't get mad, I don't even complain about my members calling you Oppa." Ryujin smiled and it melted Beomgyu's heart.

"Alright, alright."

"Aww... Even Beomgyu cannot resist Ryujin's cuteness." Lia awed.

"Hey let's have dinner together." Soobin suggested. "To celebrate Itzy's victory."

"Yeah sure."

"I'm in."

"Me too."

"Alright, let's go."

-----

When they arrived at the restaurant, everyone sat in these order.

Beomgyu Ryujin Yeji Yeonjun
Soobin HueningKai
Lia Taehyun Chaeryeong Yuna

"Since it is our victory, mind as well use the money as a treat" says Yeji.

"What? Oh no. It's YOUR victory so you shouldn't use the money you won to treat us." answered Yeonjun.

"Yeah I agree." says HueningKai.

"Well but we insist." Says Lia. "It's alright. Both our groups became the closest of friends. We are glad to have txt as a group being so close to us."