35

After celebrating christmas together, it was there last bonding of the year.

A new year came and they got so busy with their schedules, they didn't have time to meet up.

They travelled around the world for concerts and fanmeets.

When they had the chance to meet up again, the pandemic occur and sadly lost the chance to reunite.

---

It's already July, and they finally found a time to meet up with each other.

They went to the Dog Café and are they glad to see each other.

Ryujin ran and jumped onto Beomgyu and he spin her around. They kept mumbling  on how they missed each other.

Yeonjun spread his arms and Yeji slowly approached him and gave him a hug.

"How's my Yeji?"

"I'm doing just fine."

"Don't you miss me?" Yeonjun pout.

"Of Course I miss you~" she pinched his cheek making the boy grin.

Taehyun and Chaeryeong were also doing the lovey dovey, while the maknaes were just teasing each other.

"Where's Soobin?" Lia asked.

"Oh, remember that he's going to be the new MC for music bank together with Arin Noona?" replied Taehyun.

"Oh right. I totally forgot about that."

"They're filming for their first meeting today." Says Yeonjun. "Sorry he couldn't come. But he wanted to."

"Neh it's alright. How bout we all order now yes?"

---

Everyone was spending a great time with their partners specially the maknaes😏, they had a fun time bullying each other.

And then we have Lia, on her phone just to keep herself busy. She felt lonely not having Soobin around and because they haven't seen each other for months now, she kinda misses him.

But suddenly...

Her phone vibrated, when she answered the call, it was Soobin. He was doing a face time.

"Annyeong!" he waved at Lia.

"Why are you calling?" she asked.

"Can't I? I mean, I can't deny that I miss my crazy ass best friend"

"Wow. You really know how to compliment me." Lia rolled her eyes.

"Thank you" he teased. "Hi!" Suddenly Arin went on screen and waved at Lia.

Lia awkwardly wave back and said in a soft tone, "Hello..."

"You must be Lia right?"

"Yes. Yes, that's me."

"Oh great! Soobin and I were just talking about you. I see that you guys are childhood friends eyy?"

"Mm hmm..."

"That's wonderful! Well don't worry, I'll take care of Soobin every Friday so he'll be in good hands."

"I see.." Lia faked a smile.

"So hey." Soobin turned the camera back to him, "You guys going to leave yet?"

"Mmm... I don't know. Looks like none of them wants to leave." she chuckled.

"Well I'm done filming and practicing for our performance. I might catch up with you guys in a bit."

"Yeah sure. Whatever."