Chapter 18: TISHA

Dedicated to my amazing editor @rennayrn

*CONTAINS MATURE SCENE*

"On puh-lease" I quickly say, catching myself and rolling my eyes. I walk over and sit on the edge of his bed.

"Sure sure" he says, still having that grin, clearly not believing me.

"Hold on, I gotta pee" he gets up and goes to the bathroom. While he's gone, I slowly look around his room noticing how he doesn't have any pictures or posters of him or anything that could be a childhood memory. It smells like him though. He comes back and lies on the bed on his back.

"Come cuddle with me" he says, opening his arms and I try to hide the excitement as I move closer and lay my head on his chest and he starts stroking my hair. I can feel his heart beat wildly and that's oddly calming.

"What are you thinking?" he asks after a moment.

"My mind is all over the place right now, but I'm just listening to your heart '' I lift my face and look up at him.

"What are you thinking" i poke his chest.

"Your dad and I didn't exactly have a peaceful conversation. We left things on a bad note." he sighs.

"Well, welcome to the club babe."

"Wait you? What happened" he gently lifts me up to a sitting position.

"When we got home, he like started talking shit about you so i just left".it made me so mad because I love my family but I couldn't stand them talking badly of the one I love.

"Shit I'm sorry". He says worried

"No, don't be. It's not your fault." I say and lay my forehead against his.

"Hey" he says and takes my hand in his.

"Mmh"

"I love you" i can't help the smile on my face.

"And I love you" I say before I feel his lips capture mine in a kiss. He pulls me toward him, guiding my legs around his waist till I'm straddling him. Our hands roam over each other urgently revelling in each other's heat.

I lose all trail of thought when I feel his hardness pressing against me and I slowly grind on him, my body aching to feel all of him.

"Fuck "he says under his breath and i do it again. He groans and his hands cradles my ass and grinds himself against me.

He breaks the kiss and looks at me in the eyes with the intensity that makes me blush.

"What" I ask, tracing my fingers along his jaw.

"I want to know if you really want this." he says seriously.

"Of course I do," I say smiling. "Wait you don't want-" Beiron's lips crash into mine, cutting my words off. I immediately feel the change in the kiss, in the atmosphere in general; his lips are more demanding as they ply mine open to allow room for his tongue.

I break free long enough to pull my top over my head then his lips are on me again. He trails kisses from my jaw down to my shoulder bone and he gently sucks there making me moan.

He reaches back and unclasps my bra and I quickly remove the straps and toss it somewhere in the room. He brushes his thumbs on my nipples and his tongue swiftly licks his bottom lip. Heat rushed between my legs.

"Beautiful" he whispers.

This guy .

I gasp as he takes one nipple in his mouth and I close my eyes and let my head fall back revelling in the feeling. I feel him fumbling to open my pants and I reach down and quickly unzip it. I get off of him as he helps me to pull them off completely. He flipped us so he was on top of me and his eyes roamed over me hungrily.