Chapter 20: TISHA

A/N: Please rember to vote by clicking the star button at the bottom.

Never in my life have I been in such a situation. I've never even argued with my real parents when they were still alive.

How do I do this?

When I open the door, my mom is right behind with a sly smile.

"Oh young love." she says wistfully and pulls me into her arms. "I was so worried though. You took off, turned down your phone,I told Ben to better hope you were with Beiron."

"I'm okay." i assure her "I just needed some time and space"

"We are so sorry. Ben definitely owes you an apology, it was not his place to say those words." she pulls away and looks at my face.

"Yeah. I'll talk to him. And hey thank you for defending me. It was so cool"

"Of course I'll always defend you." she puts her hand on my cheek " And guess who just got cooler?"

"You?" i guess.

"Damn right I thought you might not wanna talk to us so i called Maddy and she's sleeping over"

"Aww that's so nice of you. You definitely just got cooler."

"Go, she's in your room waiting." she says shooing me and i quickly go up to my room.

"Girl you got me fucked up. Who do you think you are turning off your phone?" Maddy says from my bed as soon as I open the door.

"Hey bestie, how are you? I'm good too" I joke and plop next to her and slap her butt.

"Seriously you could have at least texted me" she waves her phone to me. ''A 'Hey Maddy i'm okay, just getting some dick' would've been nice" she says and we both laugh.

"Next time i promise"

"There better not be a next time.''

 ''So...back to the good times ! Come on, spill everything. It's the least you can do after ghosting me." she sits up and I can feel my face heat up as I recall my time with him.

"It was good...like really really good '' I look down at my hands to hide my blush. "And it's like so big"

"Damn bestie really got it, it's making her blush." she nudged me teasingly. "Well at least one of us is getting it."

"Mad i know you are probably getting it more than me." I scoff. Maddy has never had a problem with guys. She's just so easygoing and fun to be around.

"Nah, I've put myself on hold. I want something more real. Period"

"Okay I see you. I'm here for it"

"Yup, now tell me why you ran away, besides getting the dick"

"My dad wasn't thrilled with the whole Beiron situation and he was saying all sorts of things so i just left"

"Damn Man rich people are weird as fuck" she sighs. "So he wants an arranged marriage or something?"

"There will be no such thing, trust me. Anyways, how are you?"i ask her trying to forget about this whole situation.

"I'm good, I'm done with hot girl shit now it's time to focus on my career. I have an audition next week" Maddy has always dreamt of being an actress and she's really so good at it.

"Yes girl go get it" I clap my hands excitedly.

"I hope i get it or i'll be stuck working in that restaurant for the rest of my life" she rolls her eyes.