Chapter 15:( TISHA)

EDITED

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I've had happy moments in my life. Here and there but I don't think I have ever been this happy in my life.

The music has changed to a slower one and we are moving slowly to the pace. I look up to find Beiron staring at me, his gaze intense making me avert mine.

"What." I ask and she shakes his head as if trying to clear something from his head. I narrow my eyes at him questionably.

He just pulls me closer so that I'm pressed against him and dips his head low so that I feel his breath on my neck, sending chills over my body. I lean up and lay a kiss on his jaw, inhaling the scent of his aftershave.

"Nothing, just staring." He says after a moment. If anything, tonight proved how Maddy was right.

I'm falling for this guy.

The music ends and people clap their hands and go back to their seats.

"This is like one of my best nights." I say and he takes my hand and kisses it. It's a small gesture but it makes my heart flutter.

"I'm happy that you are." he smiles one of those that show a faint dimple on his left cheek and I'm taken back to the day we first met. How I wanted to poke it. I shake my head at the thought. "You want to get out of here?" There is something in his tone that makes me curious about what he has planned.

"Where?"

"Only way to find out?" his brows wiggle as his face breaks in a contagious grin. He calls the waiter and tells him that we need to pay and go.

The breeze hits my legs and I shiver wishing I had worn something that covers my legs more. And hadn't left my jacket in the car. I can't wait to get in there. I look up to find Beiron staring at me again.

"You're not going to tell me it's nothing, again right?" something is up and I want him to tell me.

When we reach the car, I stop walking and he turns to face me. "Tell me what's wrong." I smooth my hands on his strong arms admiring for like the thousandth time the way the shirt hugs him perfectly.

"I need to tell you something." he says softly, his eyes searching mine for something I don't know.

His hand reaches up to cup my cheek in his hand and I can't help but lean in his touch. I give him a nod because I really don't trust my voice right now. My heart is pounding so fast and if he doesn't start talking, I think I'm going to pass out.

"I..i really like you Tisha. and i really want to spend more time with you...but i want you to know that there's no rush so please don't feel pressured into anything." He says and waits for me to say something.

Pressured? If anything i'm worried i might be the one pressuring him in some way.

"Please say something." His voice is pleading. Thing is I can't trust myself with words right now. "Fuck, i really blew it didn't i? It-" I cut off the rest of his words with my lips in the deepest kiss I've ever given anyone, dragging it out as long as possible hoping that he feels how hard and deep I've fallen from him.

And nothing else matters, not anymore.

The look he has on his face when I finally pull away to look at him, makes me think he has gotten just the right idea. His thumb ever so softly traces my cheek and then he pulls me down into a kiss with more intensity than the first.

"Me too Beiron. I really like you too." I say with probably the biggest smile i've ever had.

"God i was worried i fucked it up there." He wraps his arms around me and kisses the top of my head.