Chapter 13:(TISHA)

Hey loves, so before you continue, I want to tell you about a slight change that I made: Tisha isn't going to college, instead it's her 2 year of college

The songs for this chapter:

- Us by James bay

-human by the fain

Happy reading, xoxo😘😘

Dedicated to nyotaimmacule💖

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I open my eyes to find Sam sitting on the edge of my bed watching me with a smile.

"Hi Sam." I say, my voice still groggy from sleep.

"Hi Love, I'm glad to see you're awake and smiling." She comes over and wraps her arms around me in a hug.

"You can't imagine how worried I was for you last night. I'm so sorry." Her voice is so strained that I think she's about to cry.

"No, it's fine really. I also don't know what happened." I try to assure her.

"Maybe if we had invited a small group, it wouldn't have happened to you. I feel so bad." If anything, the look on Sam's face makes me so guilty. I wish I could tell her the truth and get this over with, but I can't. Not yet at least.

"No, please don't say that. Let's not talk about it anymore, OK." I say and she nods.

"Ok love. Are you feeling better at least?" she smooths her hand on my head.

Oh, you have no idea Sam. You really can't imagine how I'm feeling right now.

"Yep, never been better." I'm also surprised by my cheerful voice because I am not a morning person.

"I figured. I've been watching you for some time and you were smiling even in your sleep." She says in a teasing voice.

"I just feel happy." A smile creeps on my lips.

"Are you going to tell me who he is or I'll have to find out?" She winks at me.

"What makes you think it's a boy?" Why the hell can't I stop smiling!

"Isn't it?" She gives me a knowing smile.

"No, of course not." I say, my voice a little high pitched for my liking. I know I will eventually tell her but it's not going to be now. I have to talk to Beiron about it.

"OK then I believe you." The smile she has tells me otherwise. "We are having breakfast outside and Ben wanted to see you before he leaves for work." With that she kisses my head and exits my room.

"Oh God." I groan getting up to prepare myself and I spot the dress I was wearing last night. I walk over and pick it up, memories of last night flooding in my head.

Now as I take time to go through what happened, I find that it's almost a blur and rushed from the time I stepped in that hall, the carters introducing me to everyone to meeting that murderer of an uncle but I remember my moment with Beiron. Every word, every look, every smile, his laugh, every touch, every kiss, everything.

I like seeing you happy. I want to make you happy. He said to me last night.

"You make me happy" I say softly, deep in thought.

My eyes dart to the slit and I smile remembering the way Beiron tensed when it parted as he lifted my legs to put them on his lap. He didn't try anything on me though. For a guy he surely has a decent level of self-control. I lift it up to my nose inhaling my perfume and Beiron's from his coat I was wearing last night.