Chapter 7:(TISHA)

"What do you usually do on your birthday?"I ask Beiron.

"Nothing special,"he says.

"What's nothing special?"

"Should we google the meaning of nothing special?" he jokes.

"Ha,ha,ha. I repeat you're lucky it's your birthday.”I say seriously and he chuckles.

"Or? "he turns and raises his eyebrows at me.

"Or I'd give you my piece of mind." he chuckles again. What is so funny?

Beiron is a mysterious guy. You never know what was on his mind and he is unpredictable, you can never know what his next move will be.

One minute, he is being this carefree Beiron with laughter, telling awful jokes and that was my favorite Beiron. Then another minute, he is closing up his walls, locking everybody out.

I wanted to know the reason why he ended up hating his birthday but he wouldn't tell me.

He didn't trust me,I thought. But I wanted him to trust me. I wanted it so much.

You are the one talking about trust, when you've lied to your best friend for 12 years about your identity, why should he trust you? Fuck that really hit hard though.

Whatever it was that i was feeling for Beiron, It was raw, new to me and what scared me more was that I liked the feeling of it. I was no longer a minor but that doesn't mean we could be together. I never heard talking about his girlfriend again and for that i was glad.

But it didn't matter whether I liked it or not, it had to stop. I mean for all I know he only talked to me because it was a forced proximity situation.

I took my camera and started going through the pictures I had taken: the place, the food,...Beiron.

omg, you're really acting like a creep right now.

Well, it's not as if I peeked at him naked in the shower, I said in my head.

I must really be crazy to talk to myself like that but...nevermind.

Mmmmh...Beiron in the shower huh? ok let's just say that my head was trespassing here. This was surely trespassing because this guy had a girlfriend and my head was imagining him in the shower. what?

"Ughhh" I said in annoyance. Poor Beiron must now think that he's trapped in this car with some psycho.

" You okay?" he turned to look at me.

"No."

"What's wrong?" he asked

"Nothing."

"What? What do you mean nothing"

"Should we google that as well?" I teased referring to his joke earlier. I wiggled my eyebrows playfully.

He was about to speak but he caught on my joke and he bit his lip to hold back a laugh. I just wanted to beg him to stop doing that for my sake...and the girlfriend's of course.

" A taste of my own medicine, huh? Nice." he asked and this time he laughed.

He has a girlfriend, he has a girlfriend, he has a girlfriend.....

I repeated that in my head several times.

"I want to take more pictures if that's fine with you." I said nervously.

"Where?" he just said simply.

"Anywhere, I really don't mind but you suggest since you seem to know the beautiful places."