Chapter 9: (TISHA)

So, the songs I listened to writing were:

-Shea butter by Ari Lennox ft J cole

-Already by Beyonce, Major Lazer and Shatta wale

-Kina can we kiss forever

-Feel again by Kina,Au/Ra

-When it comes to you(cover )by Jungkook

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Beiron is kissing me.

Oh my God.

Oh my God, oh my God

I am kissing Beiron.

I'm kissing Beiron like for real as in not kissing him in my dreams or my thoughts. Though I hate admitting it to myself, I had imagined Beiron's lips against mine once or twice well, probably more than that but I couldn't help myself ok?

First, I'm surprised but my lips are moving beforemy mind can catch up. Though I had kind of seen it coming, though I had watched him inch closer to me, I couldn't move away. It was as if I was chained to the moment.

He cups the nape of my neck as he deepens the kiss and I run my hands in his hair, pulling him closer to me as we pour our feelings into it.

We pull away breathless but keep our foreheads against each other.

I could stay like this forever, I thought.

Beiron chuckled and tucked a fallen hair behind my ear.

“Then I guess that makes the two of us.” He says softly.

“Huh?” I lifted my head to look at him clueless.

“I'd stay like this too.” He said and gently pecked the tip of my nose.

Oh God, had I really just said that aloud? Way to go girl.

"Did I really say that out loud?" I asked embarrassed.

"Yeah. Wait, you didn't want to? "he frowned.

"Yeah, no, I mean I meant what I said but it's just concerning how my mouth seems to have a mind of its own when around you." I said and we both laughed, and we leaned back but stayed facing each other.

"I never thought for one second that I would come to enjoy my birthday like I did today and mostly it and I admit you have a big part in that." He took my hand in his and rubbed it gently as he spoke.

"It's nothing really but I'm happy it made you happy." I say and give his hand a squeeze. "Why did you start hating your birthday anyways."

He tensed immediately and I realized that that was probably a closed door and he didn't like opening it, moreover tonight.

"It's OK if you don't want to talk about it". I say immediately.

"Actually I do want to". he says after a pause, surprising me and by the looks of it, surprising himself as well.

"No, it's fine really, I don't want you to feel pressured into anything. I'll wait till you're ready to talk about it, I really..." I start rambling nervously but get cut off.

"Hey, hey I'm not feeling pressured into anything trust me. I really want to tell you." he touches my arm and i relax.

I nod at him.

"You see I kind of feel guilty for my mum. As I told you my mom was born and raised in France but she moved here for college and that's where she met my dad." he says and he tenses again and clenches his jaw as he mentions him.