Chapter 19: BEIRON

A/N: Please remember to vote by clicking the star button and let me know what you think in the comments.

Tisha's soft body is next to mine when I wake up,her head is on my chest and  her leg slung over mine. It's an unusual feeling for me.

The best kind of unusual.

I have never stayed with a girl after having sex but with her it feels diferent. It always does with her. She stirs in her sleep and tightens her arms around me, as if afraid I'd slip away. My hands leave her hair and slowly run up and down her spine.

God, if she only knew the hold she had on me.

Am i worthy of her love? Probably not.

But in those moments when she looks at me, smiles at me, laughs at something i said, tells me about her day, kisses me like nothing else matters; those moments make me feel a tad bit more worthy.

I know she deserves someone better than me, someone with a clear past.

Someone who doesn't have murder on his hands.

Someone who would at least feel guilty of having that murder on his hands.

Because I don't.

Does that make me a shitty person? I know it does.

Maybe the best thing would be to let her go, but I'm a selfish bastard. So until she realizes that she's too good for me and leaves me, I'm not letting her go.

As I said, I'm very selfish.

This time I'm the one who pulls her closer, even though she's practically on top of me.

I can't help but feel as if her argument with Ben had been my fault.

This amazing girl here lived the majority of her life in the absence of parents and now that she has them, she is having problems with them because i couldn't control myself.

"Is it morning already?" her sleepy voice drags me out of my thoughts. I look outside and see the sun is setting. It will be dark soon.

"Is this your not so subtle way of telling me you want to wake up next to me in the morning?'' I ask teasingly. I can't see her but I feel her smiling.

"I think you're kinda speaking for yourself there" she says, drawing circles on my stomach with her fingers.

"No, though this is something I could get used to."

"Me too"

"How are you feeling?" I ask her. Her hand trails from my chest down to my stomach...and grabs my dick. I immediately tense and she chuckles lightly.

Christ.

"That good huh" I chuckle. She shifts her leg a little and winces. "You okay?" I ask, my voice becoming more serious.

"A little bit sore but i'm okay"

" You want me to run you a bath?" I offer and she shakes her head.

" I'd love to but a quick shower will do . As much as I would love to hide from my conversation with Ben, it has to happen. I just hope he has cooled down so we can have a civil conversation."

It makes me so fucking mad that she has to go through this. I don't want her to go through the stress of explaining to her dad why we are together. I want to protect her.

"It's gonna be okay baby." I say and kiss the side of her head.

"I hope so" she sighs and my heart tightens.