Transformers primeKnockout x breakdown and adopted female reader

Requested by: @Mental_Tiperope_SMP

(F/a) - favourite animal
(F/f) favourite food

Sitting quietly on a patch of grass, your (h/l) (h/c) blowing in the wind. Your (e/c) shining in the sun, you sat bored. Bored and alone, hardly the popular one at school, more of a keep to yourself type of person, you didn't have many friends.

You had one friend that you loved being with. But you hardly saw her anymore, everyday after school she jumped into a green vehicle and left with two boys who had rides.

"Sigh....should have known I'd be alone again at some point" you said watching groups of people throughout the park.

A bright light caught your eyes and you looked over to see a bright red Aston Martin sitting in the parking lot. And beside it was a dark blue Jeep.

You wondered how long they had been sitting there. You had been sitting in the park for at least a good hour and was watching everything around you, but you never saw them come up.

"Must have pulled up when I wasn't looking" you said with a shrug.

You got up and picked up your bag. Walking towards the park entrance, you slowed a bit to look at the two vehicles. You gently laid your hand on the hood of the red car.

"So smooth and shiny...I know my friend would die to draw a car like you...I know my father would have loved to own a car like you" you said sadly.

"Oh snap out of it (y/n)! Get out of the past and back into the present!" You scolded yourself.

You quickly turned and walked down the street. The two cars both slowly followed after you. Just out of curiosity, and the fact Knockout could hear the pain in your voice.

"So what do we do after she goes home?" Breakdown asked.

"I dunno...see what her life is like I guess, I mean Megatron gave us a whole day to do whatever we wanted" Knockout said as they turned the bend after You.

You entered an ally, and sat down against the wall. Hugging your bag to your chest. Your
(h/l) (h/c) falling in your face. You closed your eyes and sighed.

Parked on the curb, in front of the ally was Knockout and Breakdown. They watched the girl, and wondered why she hasn't moved again. Surely she had a home. Then a thought hit Knockout.

"Maybe she's homeless" he whispered to his partner.

"Maybe...let's stay here and watch her" Breakdown said quietly.

(Next day)

The two mechs watched you wake up, you rubbed your eyes and saw the same two cars. It was weird to see them again but you didn't think much of it.

A growling sound was heard and you held your stomach. Moving to sit into the sun a bit you looked out of the ally.

Many people passed by and not one bothered to pay attention to you. One elderly woman was making her way down the street with a basket in one hand as her cane was in another.

"(Y/n) are you here?" She called as she entered the ally.

"Oh hello ma'am..nice to see you again" you smiled.

"Nice to see you to dear...I figured you'd still be here, I made some wonderful treats and sandwiches for you" the woman said setting the basket down.

"You didn't have to do that for me" you said with a small blush.

"It's the least I can do dear, I do hope you find a family to take you in, take care now" she smiled warmly as she turned to leave.

"Thank you" you said softly watching her.