Bumblebee x Autobot femme reader

Requested by: I_Love_Transformers_

Bumblebee stuck close to the wall watching a certain bot that had come to earth and joined their team. Another femme, who set out to look for them. But what got to him was that you and him always butted helms.

You were currently talking to Arcee, the two of you seemed to get along fine. But you didn't care much for vengeance. If you could you tried to do the peaceful way. You felt optics staring at you so you turned to see the scout.

Frowning you placed your servos on your slim waist and cocked your hip out. Sticking your glossa out at him.

"Stop staring! It's not only rude but annoying" you said.

:Sorry your highness, I didn't know staring at something was illegal: he said back giving a lazy bow.

"You little.....do you always talk like that?!" You frowned.

:Only if I have to....and with you seems to be your language: he said with a smirk in his voice.

"What's going on now?" Asked a grumpy voice.

"These two are arguing again" Jack said.

"I have no clue what Bee is saying but it must be good if she responds to it" Miko smiled.

"Trust me when it comes to arguments it's best not knowing what's said sometimes" Raf chimed in.

"Why what did he say?" Miko asked.

"He's basically teasing her calling her highness....because she acts spoiled sometimes" Raf said.

:RAAAAAAFF!: Bee whined.

"Oh sorry Bee" Raf said.

"Spoiled?! SPOILED IM SPOILED?! No I just do my best to fit in and contribute to the team, I voice my options and ideas how's that spoiled?" You asked.

"Enough already, Primus your both enough to give the dead a helmache......how about avoiding each other if you can help it to give the rest of us some peace of mind" Ratceht said ushering you to the hall.

"Fine....but he better stop calling me your highness" you said walking away.

(Time skip)

Ratchet had found a signal for a relic, and so watched as the team went to get it. Only to end up fighting the Decepticons. You were fighting a couple drones as Bumblebee fought Knockout. Bulkhead was fighting Starscream, and of course Megatron and Optimus fought each other. Arcee was helping the wrecker.

You were backing up as Soundwave came out of nowhere once you took down the drones. And you and Bee ended up backing into each other.

"HEY WATCH IT!" You yelled shoving him back.

:ME?! You bumped into me!: he snapped back dodging a punch.

"Hey you gonna fight or argue with your girlfriend?" Knockout asked with a smirk.

":WHAT?!:" you and Bee yelled shocked.

Soundwave took that time to send you flying when he hit you with a data cable. And did the same to Bee. Knockout laughed but yelped when Starscream was thrown into him.

"WATCH THE PAINT!" He yelled.

"Ugh...shut up about your paint...it can be fixed" Starscream sighed.

Eventually the battle ended with the autobots winning. Returning to base Optimus took the relic to the room to lock it safely away.

You sat on the berth while Ratchet fixed your leg and arm. Meanwhile bumblebee was holding his left arm. You glanced over at him and frowned, if you and him never started to argue with each other neither of you would have gotten hurt.