What you see Is all a mask Starascream x female reader

Starscream was out in the forest relaxing by a huge lake, by his side was a small frail human female girl.

It still shocked him to no end that he had her, or that she agreed to stay with him, she befriended him so easily like he was some human on the street.

He looked down to see the girl watching the ducks in the lake, she was busy mimicking them.

He heard multiple footsteps and picked the girl up rather quickly, dashing into the trees on the other side of the field to hide.

They saw Optimus and Bumblebee come out into the field looking around, the seeker saw they were talking and he slowly backed up.

When he stepped on a twig they looked in his direction and started to come over, so he made a mad dash running away.

Bumblebee saw movement and ran over to get whoever it was, seeing it was Starscream he picked up his pace and pounced on the seeker.

"Gah!" Starscream gasped hitting his head and being knocked out.

Optimus saw the girl who flew out of Starscreams servo and land roughly on the ground.

"Oooow....." she whined looking up at the Prime.

(Autobot Base)

Everyone was watching the girl who didn't seem afraid but rather tough and emotionless as she just watched them.

"Why won't she do something?" Smokescreen asked.

"And what would she do?" Ratchet asked the rookie as he turned to look at him.

"Anything! Cry, scream, panic it's like she doesn't care she's in danger" Smokescreen said waving his arms around.

"Nina is always like that, even at school" Miko spoke out to the bots.

"Her name is Nina?" Optimus asked watching the three nod.

"Nina may I ask you a few questions?" Optimus looked at the girl.

"......I don't care" she frowned her green eyes looking away from him.

"How did you come to know the Decepticons and how have you come into starscreams possession?" He asked.

".......I guess....I've met them when...my parents kicked me out, I was wondering around the streets and then I was by the woods, building a small hut rather poorly...they took me in" Nina said.

"But what about screamer?" Bulkhead asked.

"What about him?, who cares if I'm with him, he's been taking care of me, he's been protecting me, I rather like being with him" Nina said.

Everyone was quiet until they heard Starscream wake up, he started to yell, Nina took that moment to jump off the huge table onto the floor.

She ran under them and waited till they round back around then ran to where Starscream was yelling.

Making it to the cells she quickly found his and went inside, the seeker saw her and picked her up holding her close.

They heard the Autobots shouting and running around, Nina finally let her of her wall and she broke out crying, hiding her face in Starscreams Chest.

"Nina?....hey what's wrong? Did they hurt you?" He asked, she only shook her head.

"I'm d-done pr-pretending to be s-someone I'm n-not...I c-can't k-keep pretending!" Nina cried.

"Sh sh, it's ok sh......I know it's hard to hide your feelings, hard to be brave..sh" Starscream said gently he looked up with his optics to see the Autobots at the cell watching, the humans with them.