Halloween aboard the nemesis

Sorry I'm a little late posting this

The warship was more silent than usual. Three humans who had spent so much time on the ship, couldn't wait for a certain holiday to arrive. They had been writing out plans and everything they'd need to make the ship a nightmare.

They had one mech in on the whole ordeal. Soundwave agreed to help them. One the day they would put their plan into action Soundwave would sent them on a wild goose chase. His human Jillian, was in charge of special affects while soundwave helped here and there. Knockouts human Bianca was in charge of makeup. Starscreams human Lea was in charge of the drama and both Bianca and Lea were working on costumes. Jillian pitched in ideas now and again.

"This is gonna be tots awesome" Lea smirked.

"I'm gonna love seeing them act like scared little babies" Bianca laughed.

"We should be thankful Soundwave is going along with all this" Lillian reminded the two.

"Thank you Soundwave" they said.

Soundwave only nodded as he continued to watch them. Continuing his work on his private terminal, the teens kept up their work.

(Time skip)

The teens were now ready to set their plan into action. Soundwave had Lazerbeak carry a small tracker tied to her back. And told her to fly around until further instructions were given.

So with lazerbeak now flying around a jungle, Soundwave showed the fake find to his master. Who ordered everyone to go and find the target. Now with everyone gone, most of the Vehicons had gone but half stayed. So Soundwave filled them in. To which they agreed to help.

(Mini time skip)

Everything was set. Webs and body parts set into place. Fake blood everywhere. Soundwave and the Vehicons splashed the blue paint that was mixed with stuff to make it look like energon all over the walls, and dumped it on the floor.

Fog filled the halls and rooms, lights flickered seeming to be broken. Clunking sounds could be heard.

On the command deck many stood still and silent. The place looked a wreck, Megatron frowned as he growled looking everything over. Fits clenched he tried to summon Soundwave. Only for the silent mech to not answer his call. Knockout and Starscream suddenly feared for their humans. Whatever happened here could have harmed or killed them.

Not thinking they ran off to find them. Megatron motioned for the troops to do the same. He to moved to find the humans. And Soundwave if he were still here.

Ten minutes passed. Megatron started to lose control over his emotions. Starscream was already a paranoid jumping mess, and Knockout screamed at every little noise. On the cameras that Jillian set up they all watched the army become frightened sprarklings as Soundwave put it.

One hit of a button in Starscreams hall they heard him scream such a high pitch scream. Before they could laugh they heard a loud crash knowing he either hit a wall or ran into someone. Turning the lights back on they saw him laying over Megatron.

"Starscream!" The warlord yelled.

"Mmmm.....not my fault" the seeker groaned.

The lights went out again, now it was Soundwaves turn, only for it to be with Knockout. The red mech yelped as he stood against the wall. He shook with pure fear, looking both ways. He heard slow heavy placed pedes. He quickly turned to face the way the noise was and gulped. He squinted his optics when the lights came back on suddenly.

"Soundwave! Thank Primus your still here, what happened while we were gone? Where are the humans?" Knockout asked as he attempted to move only to freeze.

"Soundwave?" He questioned the mech.

Soundwave said nothing but played a hissing sound, the medic flinched as he stepped back. Soundwave held out his arms and started to slowly walk forward with the drag of one leg.

"PRIMUS NOT AGAIN!" Knockout cried as he bolted down the hall.

Soundwave stopped and turned around, next was Starscream who was separated from Megatron. He found him down one hall, who quietly called the girls. He looked at Jillian's camera and nodded. The lights cut out and Starscream cried tripping over his own pedes. Soundwave stood in his spot, the lights came back on, the seeker looked up.

"Soundwave! What in Primus happened here?! Looks like a massacre happened here, who ever did this will be pun-Soundwave?" The seeker asked seeing the silent mech act weird.

Again, Soundwave held out his arms. Playing a hissing sound as he slowly walked forward with a drag of a leg. The fake energon all over his frame that Knockout failed to notice. The seeker gulped as he backed up. Snapping out of his thoughts he bolted down the hall screaming.

Through the ship Vehicons heard the cries of both Knockout and Starscream, Megatron growled as he made his way towards them. Only to stop when he saw Soundwave. Megatron gave him a frown as he was ready to fight the silent mech. He saw the blue all over his frame, and the fake cracks in his screen. Giving a roar he started to charge at him. Only for the lights to go out, he found himself on his back and then picked up and thrown a crossed the hall.

When the lights came back he didn't see Soundwave anymore. He roared his name and stood up, now sore from getting beat by the mech. He made his way to the med bay, he saw Knockout there and Starscream not to far behind. The three started to talk about what was going on and why Soundwave was acting so strange, when they heard many hissing sounds.

"THERES MORE THAN ONE TERRORCON!" Starscream cried.

"I don't want to die....I DONT WANT TO DIE AND BECOME ONE OF THEM!" Knockout wailed.

"SHUT UP YOU TWO! No one is dying tonight" Megatron said.

The doors opened to twenty Vehicons and Soundwave who was at the front. They all made it in the med bay, trapping the three inside. All the other Vehicons were locked away in a room after being knocked out. The girls then walked out from behind Soundwave covered with makeup and fake blood.

"BIANCA!" Knockout gasped.

"LEA!" Starscream cried.

"Jillian...." Megatron said as he looked at the three.

"Why didn't you save us? Why?" Bianca said making her voice sound scratchy.

"So much pain...all the pain" Lea said.

"Now you will feel the same pain we did, terrorcons, get them" Jillian said holding her arm out, finger pointing to the three.

"WAIT HOW COULD WE HAVE KNOWN, WE WERE RUNNING...it was a trick...a set up so whoever did this wouldn't have us in the way" Starscream said.

"....my sweet Bianca...who could hurt such a kind and amazing girl?" Knockout cried.

"HAPPY HALLOWEEN!" The girls and Vehicons cheered.

"Pardon?" Knockout and Starscream asked.

"Humans: wanted to pull prank, Soundwave: helped them plan and set all up" Soundwave said as he picked them all up.

"You should have seen your faces, we watched from Soundwaves room which stayed locked so no one would find us. He and the remaining Vehicons helped decorate" Bianca said.

"I set up the fog and controlled the lights and sounds" Jillian said.

"I did the lines we used" Lea smiled.

"I hate this stupid planet and it's holidays" Megatron grumbled as he marched to his room.

"I need some high grade" Starscream sighed as he plucked his human up.

"And you will be grounded from flights for a week!" He added.

"Aw come on! It was just a prank dude" Lea whined.

"You gonna ground me to from races?" Bianca asked as Knockout took her from Soundwave.

"Not really, as much as it frightened me you girls did a marvellous job doing all this. And for humans to scare us that something" Knockout said.

"Even Megatron started to get scared" Jillian said.

"He did?" Knockout asked.

"Mhm...bye guys" Jillian waved as Soundwave left.