Megatron x femme reader

:warning some violence involved:

You walked down the halls of the Nemesis, aimlessly walking around. While minding your own business you watched all the vehicons and eradicons salute you.

You groaned as about maybe the fiftieth drone saluted you, sure you held just as much power as Megatron. But that didn't really make you any better then the rest of the army.

You had bonded to Megatron some time ago, the warlord hardly let you go into battle. He always stated the fact he didn't want to risk losing you.

Which was fine, whenever he was in battle you got to form a bond of friendship with some of the crew.

You had befriended three so far and three was a fine number to start with for you. Your wings perked when they found an EM field as you approached the bridge.

You gasped as you watched Megatron beat his second once more, yelling nothing but insults and hurtful words.

"MEGATRON STOP!" You yelled standing in front of the seeker.

"What are you doing (y/n)? Step away!" Megatron ordered.

"I won't! Why must you beat your soldiers? That'll solve nothing" you said.

"You dare preach to me femme? Your master? Your mate?" Megatron asked growling.

"You used that blasted dark energon again didn't you?" You asked with a blank face.

"That is of no concern to you! Move!" He barked.

"NO!"

'Smack'

The bridge went silent as your frame fell to the floor, a fresh bruise on your cheek. Starscream was shocked to say the least and crawled over to you to make sure you were ok.

Whispering was heard as Megatron stood frozen, looking at your body on the ground. He glanced at his fist then back to you.

"..I...(y/n)....I'm.." Megatron struggled to find his voice.

Starscream forced himself to stand and picked you up, being one of those three friends he took you to the med bay.

Soundwave slipped away to follow you and the seeker, he was another of the three and everyone knew you and Knockout were very close friends.

"WHAT HAPPENED TO HER?!" Knockout yelled.

"Megatron got angry at her" Starscream said.

"For what?" Knockout frowned checking your face over.

"Protecting me" Starscream frowned, sitting on the other berth.

Knockout looked at his commander then back to you. He sighed and allowed you to rest on the berth, so he set to work on Starscream.

Soundwave walked in and looked at you, then to the medic. He waited as knockout noticed him.

"She has a dislocated jaw Soundwave, she's in stasis right now....so I'll fix her up once I'm done with our lovely commander" Knockout smiled at the third.

Soundwave nodded and sat on a stool waiting patiently, Knockout chuckled as he set to work once more.

(Two hours later)

Starscream was soundly in recharge as well as you, Knockout stood beside Soundwave waiting for the two to wake.

".....ow...." you moaned servo coming to touch your jawline.

Starscream stirred awake and sat up, he heard heavy foot falls and scrambled over to the other two.

"Starscream?" You asked then looked over to the door.

Megatron walked in and watched as he was frowned at two mechs, and oh probably Soundwave to but no one could tell.

"(Y/n) are you alright?" Megatron asked.

You looked over to the mech to see his optics were back to red instead of purple, but you still weren't happy with him hitting you for protecting a friend.

"Hmpth! Thank you for the help Knockout, and Starscream thank you for bringing me here, I hope you'll get plenty of rest so you can keep working hard" you said quickly taking your leave.

"Hey wait a minute, (y/n)!" Megatron called after you following you out.

"(Y/n) will you stop?" Megatron went to take your servo but you pulled away and spun around.

"Why!? Why should I? You promised to never strike me, never to harm me for ANYTHING!" You yelled pushing him back.

"But you did, just for me protecting my friend you broke your promise you brute!" You said tears in your optics.

"That's What Starscream calls me" Megatron frowned.

"Get rid of the dark energon or so help me" you growled, marching off to your old room you kept when you and Megatron had a fight and you needed space.

Megatron sighed as he went to his quarters, he began to think. He didn't want to get rid of his dark energon, but if he didn't he risked losing you.

Knockout knocked on your door and waited. He and Starscream had a few cubes of high grade, thinking you could use some cheering up.

"Oh hey mechs. Can I help you?" You asked casually.

"Drink?" Knockout smirked holding a cube of the rich energon.

"Did you two sneak this from storage?" You asked frowning.

"Maybe" Starscream smiled.

"Heheh oh alright come on in.....I could use that drink" you smiled.

(Next day)

You were with Starscream wondering the halls. He had asked if you wished to join him on patrol of the ship.

You both were chatting up a storm, not noticing Megatron ahead of you watching you both. He waited and when you did notice him you frowned as Starscream yelped and his behind you.

"What is it now Megatron?" You asked blankly.

"I got rid of the dark energon like you asked. Shockwave is disposing it now as we speak" he said with a frown.

As he began his way down the hall you just walked up you groaned and ran to catch up to him. Pulling his arm back he huffed as he spin back only to widen his optics.

"What was that for?" Megatron asked.

"For doing something right for a change" you winked running to rejoin Starscream.

"....Hey what do you mean by that?!" He asked frowning.

"Heheheh think it over, your a smart mech" you teased with a wink.

Megatron huffed a smile on his face. He turned around and continued his way to the command deck, where Soundwave had ask him to come so he could show him something. Megatron enjoyed seeing you happy. And now that he knew who your three close friends are he knew he'd have to be careful in how he treats them.

"I sure did pick a fine femme" he laughed lightly scaring a couple vehicons who passed him.

"Did our lord just laugh?" T1M asked.

"I'm not saying a word" ST3V3 said as he kept walking.