Starscream x hyper female human

Starscream was on the bridge working when a scream was heard, he jumped and yelped looking around, Megatron was looking as well as Soundwave just kept working.

Knockout came running into the bridge and up to his mate who stumbled a bit and looked at him.

Starscream gave him a look and his gaze went back to the door to see a human his human, she smiled an evil smile as she walked over to the medic making him cry out and climb the terminal to get away, only to slide back down each time.

"No no no no no no no" he whined.

"It's only paint Knocky, it'll wash off" she said.

Soundwave looked at his mate and to the human shaking his helm he used a clawed tentacle and gave her to the seeker.

"Starscream: handle human, Soundwave: doesn't want to have to spend all night fixing mate" Soundwave said pointing to the door.

"What did you eat this time, Hilary?" Starscream asked.

"Nothing" you lied batting your eyes.

The seeker walked and you jumped out of his servo landing on the floor with a roll and ran off making him chase you.

"HILARY GET BACK HERE! HILARY" he yelled.

"Gotta catch me first!" Hilary laughed.

Hilary made sharp turns and watched the seeker run after her, finding a group of drones she smirked and darted under them making them jump in fear of stepping on her.

Laughing as the seeker crashed into them she took a moment to catch her breath from the laughing hearing them groan but darted when the seeker started moving again.

Starscream nearly caught the girl when she made another sharp turn and caused him to trip and fall, he growled and sat on his knees thinking how he could catch her.

"Of course" he smirked taking out a spare candy bar from his sub space, he hated to have sugary stuff in his sub space but when on patrol or rides it was better to have a happy and somewhat fed human.

He walked around and waited placing the candy on the floor and hid around the corner, he heard small footsteps and smiled as you came into view.

"What how did this get here?" She said picking the candy bar up.

Starscream quickly lunged and caught her making her squeal and she pouted at the seeker as he walked back to their room.

"You cheated" she pouted with a frown.

"Sometimes cheating gets things done like catching you" Starscream smirked.

"Cheater" she stuck her tongue out.

"Now why are you so hyper?" He asked putting the girl on the desk.

"So I ate some candy and drank some pop big deal, I wanted to paint and I had no canvases left, so I went to Knockout and he was touching up his finish so I teased him about a new look" Hilary huffed munching on the free candy bar.

"What am I going to do with you?" The seeker asked.

"Feed me, protect me, never leave me and stay alive from that scraplet there" she said with a shrug.

"SCRAPLET?!" The seeker yelped diving to hide.

"Hahahahahahahahaha priceless see ya screamer!" Hilary laughed running away.

"HILARY!" The seeker yelled chasing her again.

Throughout most of the day everyone watched the seeker chase the human around crashing here and there, some drones paid the price for being in her path and getting Crashed into by Starscream.

Megatron listened to the laughing and the yelling, he groaned looking out the window and tried to focus on other things.

Soundwave watched them on camera and shook his head, Knockout refused to go back to the med bay and be alone while Hilary was hyper.