Soundwave x punky reader leave soudnwave alone!

You found it funny, it was weird how long you've know a group of guys that no one else knew.

Only these weren't normal guys, they were giant metal aliens that came from thousand of miles away.

You were rather found of them, your guardian was very quiet aside from the voice recordings he used, hard working and always serious.

The total opposite of you sure you took things seriously when you had to be serious but other than that you were care free and loved rock music sometimes country.

You played an electric guitar, loved smash up derby's and everything a tomboy punky girl liked.

Though you did have some more quiet moments you did read and paint here and there but the painting was a small hobby and the reading was a pass time.

Rate now you were munching on a chocolate bar, Soundwave always brought you things like food or movies, books and art things, he'd try to find the clothes you'd like and always always brought you a big box of your favourite chocolates.

Smiling while eating the bar, you flipped to the next page of the book you were randomly reading.

"Duuuude....your so dead if you go out there" you smirked while reading the horror book.

Soundwave turned to look at you to see you reading so he knew you were talking aloud about the book.

Megatron also gave you a weird look, normally you stayed with Knockout or in Soundwaves room but today he brought you with him to the bridge.

"Don't go out there" you sing songed biting the chocolate again.

"What book are you reading this time (y/n)?" Megatron asked.

"...it's a horror book, about the zombie apocalypse...a group of friends from a private high school survive the attack on their school and are trying to find their families and other friends and survivors, other people who are still alive go crazy attacking everyone just to survive instead of working together" you said.

"Why would they kill other humans instead of helping them?" Megatron asked.

"Duh to live, they don't care if your human or the undead their crazy but the group manage to get past all that" you smiled going back to your book, munching on the rest of your chocolate bar.

Megatron shook his head and sighed getting up and walking away telling Soundwave he was going for a flight.

You looked up and saved your spot with the bookmark and put the book down, slowly walking over to Soundwave.

"Soundwave?" You called.

"......" Soundwave looked down at you.

"Can we go out somewhere? I'm bored and I kinda wanna get some fresh air" you pleased batting your eyes.

"Soundwave: will take (y/n) out, (y/n): wish to go?" Soundwave asked.

"Anywhere is fine....as long as it's with you" you said getting picked up.

(Mini Time skip)

You and Soundwave walked around a small ghost town, the place was a tourist attraction used to teach others about history and what not.

But you had heard that someone saw a spirit somewhere and you loved looking for spirits, though you weren't always lucky.

You heard talking and rushed towards the sounds, only to stop when you saw the Autobots.

"Optimus!" Smokescreen pointed.

The Prime turned to see you standing alone staring at them Smokescreen started to make his way over to you.

Before Smokescreen could grab you Soundwave came out of nowhere and kicked the rookie away.

Giving your guardian a huge smile you ran for cover only to share your hiding spot with the three that stay with the Autobots.

"Hey we got here first!" Miko said.

"Ya sure, I was here first girly" you poured but remained where you sat watching the fight.

Everyone always told you Soundwave could stand his own in a fight, he was strong for someone so thin and frail looking.

But you always had to wonder he was alone here with a mere human and deep deep down you had a bad feeling.

Soundwave dodged one punch but got hit by Bulkhead and was sent flying, crashing into a stone building.

"SOUNDWAVE!" You cried.

Watching the Autobots walking towards your guardian who was down at the moment you ran out and stood in front of him.

"HOLD IT AUTOBOTS!" You yelled.

"We do not wish for you to get hurt miss, please move aside" Optimus said.

"NO! I WILL NOT MOVE ASIDE, LEAVE SOUNDWAVE ALONE!" You demanded.

"We can't, if he was in our custody the cons would stuggle, Soundwave is their eyes and ears, as the humans say" Bulkhead said.

"HAS HE DONE ANYTHING TO YOU YOU PUNK?! HAS HE!?" You asked.

"No" they all said.

"That's right he hasn't, we were just walking around minding our own business THEN YOU GO AND ATTACK HIM!" You screamed.

"Hey hey hey! He attacked me first!" Smokescreen argued.

"HE WAS PROTECTING ME THATS WHAT A GUARDIAN DOES STUPID!" You cried tears threatening to fall.

"...(y/n):...go hide....Soundwave: doesn't want (y/n) hurt" Soundwave said pushing you off to the side telling you to hide.

"No....noo" you whined.

"Autobots retreat" Optimus said.

The others shared a look and shrugged walking away, the teens following them, but Miko stopped to star at you.

"I'll see you at school!" Miko said gist raised.

"Try me Nakadai, you ain't punk enough to take me" you said hitting your chest standing tall.

Bulkhead picked the fuming girl up and ran to catch up you laughed as Miko yelled to be let go so she could beat you.

"Soundwave: thanks (y/n)...(y/n): Soundwave favourite punky human femme" Soundwave said hugging you.

"Awe Soundwave, your making me blush" you said with a small smile.