Starscream x Kind Reader

Starscream was laying on a medical berth on the Nemesis in stasis while Knockout worked on repairs.

Having failed Megatron on a mission yet again caused the poor seeker to get beaten, Knockout felt sorry for the flyer and wondered why he didn't leave and go to the autobots even if he killed their friend Cliffjumper.

(Bridge)

"(Y/N)!" Megatron yelled.

You jumped at your name being yelled out you turned from Soundwave and walked up to the warlord who had kidnaped you one night.

"Yes lord Megatron?" You asked bowing.

"Go check on Starscream make sure He's still alive" he ordered glaring down at you.

"Y-yes my lord rate away" You stuttered scurrying off out of the bridge and started running through the halls.

Soundwave watched you leave and shook his head, he knew you liked Starscream, why he didn't know.

You ran as fast as you could, many drones saw you but ignored you, insecticons saw you and hissed making you jump and flinch back.

Two more made you halt as they made sure you couldn't go by them, their friends from down the other hall came up behind you.

"Uh oh" you frowned.

"Where do you think your going human?" One asked.

"T-The med bay, Lord Megatrons orders" you answered.

"I don't believe you" the second bug snarled.

"Hey! Why don't you four go do something that's useful or helpful instead of teasing a helpless human" a voice yelled.

"Knockout" you smiled, then ran past the bugs when they were no longer paying attention to you.

Knockout bent down and picked you up, glaring at the insecticons.

"Soundwave told me she was coming to check on Starscream and when she didn't show up I figured something happened....leave before I call for our lord" Knockout said leaving.

The giant bugs hissed but went down some hall, you were happy to be with a friend and not some giant bug that wanted to kill you.

Knockout walked into the med bay and put you by the seeker, he walked to the computer and started to type something.

'Poor Starscream' you thought.

"He'll live doll, but he won't be happy for a few days he never is when he comes for repairs" Knockout said looking at you.

"I understand, I just wish Megatron wouldn't hurt him like this, I don't like seeing my friends get so seriously hurt" you whimpered.

"Hey now no tears, when he wakes up I know he'll want to see a smile not a frown" Knockout winked.

"Y-yes your right" you giggled.

Just as you said that did Starscream stir groaning in pain, he opened his optics and looked around, he saw Knockout typing and was very happy not to see Megatron.

You saw Starscream moving so you got Knockouts attention by giving a soft whistle, making the seeker jump.

"Heheh relax Commander, it's only (y/n) so how are you feeling?" He asked.

"Like slag.....wait (y/n) where is she, is she hurt?" The seeker panicked.

"Screamy I'm rate here" you smiled standing by his leg, small hand resting on the metal.

Once he saw you he relaxed and picked you up setting you on his shoulder, then tried to get up with the help of Knockout.

"I want you to rest for a few days Commander, I'm serious I had a hard time fixing you this time around, and just between us you may want to think about joining the Autobots" The medic said whispering the last part.

"If I was to go I wouldn't go alone, so I'll remain here" Starscream said.

"I'd go with you Commander your my friend and someone has to fix you up, plus you have (y/n) too" Knockout smiled.

Starscream stood still for a minute then left the med bay, you sat on his shoulder holding the guard so you wouldn't fall, you watched as others moved to the side to let Starscream go by.

Once Starscream entered his room he sat you on the berth and look at his small belongings that contained a few pictures some data pads and a couple crystals from home.

He turned and left the room, where to you didn't know but that was fine, you never invaded his personal bubble and you weren't going to start, the only time you got to know anything personal was if he told you.

Hearing rushing pedes you watched as the seeker came back with some scrap metal, he dropped the sheets down making a loud bang on your tiny ears.

"What's that for?" You asked.

"I'm going to make a box to pack my things in, Knockout is right, there may be a time he won't be able to fix me if I stay here and if I offline you won't have anyone to watch you" Starscream said.

"Then where are we going?" You asked watching him place the sheets but you had to look away when he started welding.

After a couple hours Starscream was done making his box and had his things packed, he commed Knockout and the medic did the same, they met up at the flight deck.

"Good thing the ship is low enough to the ground we won't be killed" you said.

"That is true doll" Knockout said then jumped, Starscream followed after him.

"Where do we go now?" You asked.

"Anywhere Sweetspark, That isn't here" Starscream said walking with knockout behind him.

"I'm glad you left both of you" you smiled.

"Why?" They asked.

"Cause now I won't have to fear that you'll both be killed and I'll be alone again, now we can stay together and I can keep helping you both" you said with a smile.

"And we can be together for as long as possible" you added.

"You are a kind human (y/n) you know that" Knockout smiled.

"We wouldn't leave you without knowing you'd be cared for, and besides we're stuck together" Starscream said.