Optimus x sad and alone Reader

It was a brand new day though you'd be more happy if your family was home more often.

Sitting up in the bed you rubbed your blue eyes to rid of the sleep in them then let out a yawn stretching.

You stood up and walked to the closet to pick your outfit for the day once that was done you went for a shower.

(Small time skip)

Your mom and dad worked hard you knew they loved you, sometimes they worked so hard they never came home.

It's been a week now since they hadn't been home and it worried you very much, you walked in the town of your new home, where you've been living for three months now.

You grew to like Jasper it was an ok town plus you had neighbouring cities and towns not to far off.

You managed to make three friends at your new school you smiled remembering your mother telling you you'd make friends in no time.

(Flash back)

You struggled to find something to wear and just decided to wear a blue skirt that went just above the knees and a red tank top with a laced white shawl.

Your mom came in and smiled at you as you put your hair into a cute pony tale with the odd curls in it.

"You look adorable sweetheart" she said.

"Thanks but I really don't want to go to a new school mom I'll have no friends" you frowned.

"Darling let me tell you something...when I was young I traveled a lot too, my dad always managed to move around with jobs so I didn't get to make much friends and I had to leave them behind if I did....but I soon found out I always managed to make friends you just have to give it time my love" your mother smiled hugging you.

"Thanks mom" you smiled.

(school)

You walked up to the stairs and saw three kids by two cars and one bike, the girl looked cute and cool at the same time the small boy looked so adorable and the older boy really looked cool.

They saw you and walked over, the girl jumped up to you with a big smile on her face.

"Hi I'm miko miko Nakadai, what's your name?" Miko asked.

"Um my name is (y/n) (l/n)" you said.

"(Y/n)...that's a nice name" the older boy said.

"Thanks" you nodded.

"I'm Jackson Darby but just call me jack and this is Rafael Esquivel but we call him Raf" Jack said.

"Hi" Raf waved.

"Hello" you smiled.

(End if flashback)

You noticed that you walked to the school and sighed, then you remembered that it was a school day so you went in.

Kids watched you walk the halls and whispering things that made you want to shrink down to where people couldn't see you anymore.

"Hey (y/n)!" Miko called.

"Hi Miko" you said faking a smile.

"Guess what your coming with us to our club" Miko said.

"Club?...what club?" You asked.

"It's a secret but the military let us start it" Miko whispered.

"The military?!" You gasped.

"Yup sh don't tell, see you later (y/n)" Miko smiled running off.