Decepticons and sugar high reader

No one had a clue where all the human garbage came from, nor did they know where their human went to.

Soundwave was still checking the cameras but nothing came up, Everyone was looking around but didn't see a trace of her anywhere.

Two mechs were walking down a hall looking for the girl they've had for two months, coming up to the med bay they heard laughing.

"Do you hear that?" Knockout asked.

"I do, is that Rosalinda?" Starscream asked.

They quietly snuck up to the open doors to see the girl rolling on the floor with the tools and some viles and jars on the floor along with more garbage.

Knockout gasp at the mess making the girl sit up quickly and laugh at the medics face, Starscream came in and saw the girl.

"Rosalinda what are you doing?" The seeker asked.

"What's it look like Screamer? Having fun" Rosalinda smiled, standing up and waited.

The two came over and she bolted, the two tried to grab her but missed hitting each other, they turned to go after her.

Starscream went down anther Hall to cut the girl off and when he suddenly showed up in front she skidded to a halt then went down another hall.

Knockout made the quick turn and continued running, Starscream following once off the floor.

Rosalinda found herself in the control room, on the bridge, she hid in a crack in the wall where she stashed water balloons and other stuff.

The two came in and Megatron turned with a frown to see the two hunched over panting but looking around.

"Why are the two of you here?" He asked.

"We found Rosalinda my lord, but she got away from us, we watched her come in here" Knockout said.

"Then tell me where is she?" Megatron asked looking around, even Soundwave looked.

Rosalinda smiled and loaded her slingshot and aimed at the seeker she loved to tease, having her aim just right she let go.

"HEADS UP SCREAMER ITS COMING YOUR WAY!" She shouted.

Starscream looked to where the voice came from but was attacked by a rubbery object filled with water and it broke all over his face once it hit him.

Gasping out in surprise he stumbled back into Knockout making him lose his balance but managed to stay on his pedes.

"What the frag?!" The seeker said.

"That's what humans call a water balloon, she showed me a video of them once before" Knockout said.

Megatron then went to the crack in the wall and saw the girl waiting and ready with a smirk "hi" and fired the next balloon.

"Gah! Rosalinda you troubling femme get out here" Megatron ordered rubbing his left optic.

"Nah I'm good.....thanks though" she smiled and kept firing, hitting all four mechs getting them soaked.

Drones and shockwave ended up staring at them but left before they became a victim of the prankster.

After twenty minutes Rosalinda was out of balloons, most of the sugar still in her system she decided to pull her next prank.

"SCRAPLET!" She shouted tossing it out on the floor and got the controls going.

The three mechs gave a shout as Soundwave climbed up on the terminal, Megatron tried shooting it but Rosalinda made sure he never got a shot in.

Then she chased Starscream around the room with it making his scream in fear making her laugh.

Knockout stood on the throne yelling out each time it flew by his helm, then the four hit the deck when it went to 'bite' them.

Rosalinda laughed so hard she came out of the wall and showed the remote in her hands, the four looked at her.

"It's a fake?" Starscream shrieked.

"No it's real just dead, Shockwave decided to make it remote controlled for me so i had something to play with" Rosalinda said.

"Frag it all......you had more sugar didn't you?" Knockout asked.

"Yup" she smiled.

"I have got to ban this sugar if this is going to happen" Megatron muttered.

Rosalinda heard him and frowned, chasing him out of the bridge and down the hall, yelling, even if it was fake.

"Hahahahahahahahaha that's awesome! I should try this on the Autobots sometime" Rosalinda laughed.

"How about another time sweetspark come on" knockout picked her up.

Soundwave and Starscream shared a look and decided not to say a thing and went to do their own thing.