Knockout x female human dont leave me pt. 2

You were rushed off the ship crying out to your guardian who still stood frozen, he watched you go then shook his head tears falling down his face he called your name.

Once out of the vortex or properly called the ground bridge you saw the whole Autobots team, and five humans on a platform.

"Ratchet please check our new friend over to make sure she is uninjured" Optimus said.

"Of course" Ratchet said.

You growled as you were lifted out of the box, you saw the humans watching you closely, frowning up at them you looked away.

Ratchet ran his scanner over you and checked the readings it gave him, he then picked you up and put you on the platform.

"She's fine perfectly healthy just a little under fed" Ratchet said.

"Under fed? Can't those monsters even feed a human properly?" June asked.

"SHUT UP! I WAS BEING TAKEN CARE OF JUST FINE I CHOSE NOT TO EAT SOMETIMES THEY ARENT MONSTERS!" You yelled shocking everyone.

"They killed our friends a lot of our fraction" Arcee said.

"SO WHAT YOU KILLED ALOT OF THEM TO my mom always said it takes two to tango" you frowned at them all.

"Tango?" Bulkhead asked.

"It's a type of dance buddy" Miko said.

You went to try and go down the stairs but was stopped by a hand grabbing your wrist and pulled back to the couch.

"Your going to sit here and rest, I don't know what you were told how you were treated but your better off here" Fowler said.

"Frag off man! Leave me alone!" You snapped.

Ratchet was shocked to hear you use their language and started to scold you for the swearing.

(Ten days later)

The Autobots didn't know what to do, June brought in food so you could eat but you didn't touch a thing, just sat on the chair starring up at the ceiling.

Optimus tried to get you to eat but you have him a sad face and closed your eyes, covering yourself with the blanket.

Everyone by now was either worried or irritated, the worried ones were Optimus, Bumblebee and Bulkhead as the irritated ones were Ratchet, Arcee, And Smokescreen.

You didn't care though, you tried to text Knockout but nothing went through, figuring he didn't want you back since no one tried to get you back yet you didn't know what to do.

"(Y/n) how did you come to fall into the Decepticons servos?" Optimus asked nicely so tender that you glanced up at him.

"Don't bother Optimus it's obvious she won't talk or eat, we should give her to Fowler to take" Ratchet grumped.

"Knockout found me" you spoke shocking both mechs.

"Come again?" Ratchet asked coming over, the others had all come in and wondered what was up so they came over to see what was going on.

"I said Knockout found me" you sighed closing your eyes again.

"How did he find you?" Bulkhead asked.

Sighing you thought about weather or not to tell them, mentally thinking about it you grumbled lowly.

"He was out racing, I was running away, my home burnt to the ground I had some things packed and out in the car ready to go to my aunt for a few days when these people attacked my house killed my dad and burned my home, I was hiding upstairs so I got trapped inside, then I fought the flames and made it outside, after grabbing a few pictures.....I had some real bad burns I broke into my own car and grabbed my bags and ran, knowing they weren't far away" you said.

Everyone stayed quiet and you breathed a unsteady breath, you saw the pity in the primes optics.

"So how did you and Knockout meet?" Arcee asked.

"Like I said he was out racing, it was dark, I didn't see him and he me, he kinda hit me, I heard him panic I was fighting to not pass out I saw the car change to a robot, he picked me up and frowned he grabbed my things and snuck me on the ship healed me...then Megatron wanted a human and he found me the same day so made me their prisoner, though knockout and Starscream treated me as a friend and cared for me kept me safe, I knew Starscream was sounding mean and uncaring so he wouldn't get beat by Megatron" you smiled sadly.

"What about your mom?" Jack asked.

"She died years ago....at least mom and dad are together again......while I'm all alone, that was until Knockout found me" you frowned reposing your eyes.

"Perhaps you were better with the Decepticons instead of us" Optimus said making his team gasp and protest.

"Optimus are you serious?! There is no way she is going back up there when Megatron. Will just kill her anyway!, she can go with Fowler when he comes to check on her" Ratchet said.

"I agree, she isn't safe up there anymore than she is with us, just like these three" Arcee said.

You huffed loudly and stood up wrapping the blanket tightly around you and walked off from them climbing the rail to sit on it and pouted.

"I can tell she is upset and lonely, I have been trying to befriend her along with Bulkhead and Bumblebee while the rest of you ignored her" Optimus said.

"Because she never spoke or ate, she acted like we weren't here" Smokescreen said waving his arms.

"CAN YOU BLAME ME!?, IM PRACTICALLY TAKEN FROM MY NEW HOME EVEN IF TEMPORARILY AND AWAY FROM MY GUARDIAN!......I wanted to stay he cared about me, he told me he liked having me around that his med bay wasn't quiet or lonely anymore thanks to me" you whimpered.

Optimus walked over and picked you up, walking out of the main room hearing his team argue over what you said, he entered his room and put you on the berth.

He gave you a smile and a nod then turned to leave so you could Rest In Peace, as if knowing you were now alone you looked around to see the room so plain, you boritoed yourself with your blanket and went to sleep.

(Nemesis)

Knockout sat in the med bay holding a gift he had gotten for you, a new huge stuffed tiger to put in your box so you could cuddle up to something and hopefully help you sleep better.

Now it was of no use with you no longer here but he kept it safe in a drawer, he sighed but then decided what he'd do.

"I'm going to get her back" Knockout said.