Ratchet x cybertronian femme -Love can last a Eternity

{Story will be jumping back and forth from past to present.}

Ratchet stood at his work station, he had found when he woke up, this day would not be a pleasant one. No for his mind was filled with nothing but memories and mental images of his beloved mate.

He looked over to his only remaining gift he had gotten from her. His daughter, Glazerose was playing with the kids. He smiled as he saw his mate in his daughter, he loved how she turned out so much like her.

"Hey doc!" Miko called.

"Dont call me that! What do you want?" He asked.

"Did you ever have someone like a girlfriend before you guys came here?" She asked.

".....I think I'll drag Bee and Smokescreen out for patrol" Glazerose said as she rushed off, wishing to not get all worked up again.

"I did indeed....but...well....war took her away" Ratchet said.

"What happened?" Raf asked.

"How do I even start" Ratchet smiled.

(Back in time)

"Ratchet wait up!" A femme called out.

"Hurry, or the meteor shower will will be over" Ratchet said happily.

"Your such a dork, but that's what makes you you" she said happily.

"Here we are, and a good view to" he said sitting down.

"Your right, but I know a view even better" she said.

"Where would that be?" Ratchet asked.

"Here" she laughed sitting on his lap.

"Icana I'm not a bench or blanket!" Ratchet said.

"...maybe not, but your more comfy then the ground or some bench" Icana smiled.

"I still remember how we met, do you?" She asked suddenly.

"I sure do, I was walking home from work." He started.

"I was coming from a party" she said.

"We bumped into each other" Ratchet added.

"I fell into a acid puddle from the rain that fell previously" Icana smiled.

"I rushed you back to the hospital to treat the burns" Ratchet said.

"And we both laughed at the end, and I ended up asking you out three days later" she smiled.

(Back to present)

"Awe that's so sweet, what happened next?" Miko asked.

"Well we continued to date and then we bonded" Ratchet said.

"What about Glazerose?" Jack asked.

"When she came to join us in this world we were so happy" Ratchet smiled.

(Past)

Icana held a happy gurgling sparkly, who wiggled in her carriers arms. She was on her way to see Ratchet, she had been playing with Glazerose and was happy to hear her speak her first words.

"Wait till sire hears your beautiful voice" Icana smiled.

"Icana? What are you doing here?" Ratchet asked seeing her enter the hospital.

"To show you something" Icana smiled.

"Oh?" Ratchet said.

"Ire!" Glazerose clapped.

"She's talking?!" Ratchet smiled happily.

"She is a smart little femme" Icana said handing her over to Ratchet.

"Best little gift to have gotten from Primus" Ratchet said as he kissed Glazerose's cheek, then his mates cheek.

(Present)

She sounded so cute" Miko beamed.

"She was indeed smart, and she always did as told. When she grew to be a youngling is when the war started" Ratchet said.

"How old was she?" Raf asked.

"Oh close to I'd say for human age of five or so" Ratchet said.

"What happened to Icana?" Jack asked.

"....the Decepticons...more like Megatron himself." Ratchet said.

(Past war raging on Cybertron)

Icana had escaped her shelter she was hiding in. She had gone to find something for Glazerose. She was trying to find a blanket and energon. Some Decepticon troops following her.

Icana ducked behind some rubble and tried to slow her intakes. She listened as someone with heavier pedes yes came over. Letting out a dark chuckle.

"Don't make this any harder femme! Just give the sparkling to me and you'll go free" Megatron said.

".....don't worry little one....I won't let him find you" Icana smiled as she covered her daughter up with some rubble.

She looked to see help coming, but it would be to late. With a deep breath she tackled Megatron when he came to turn toward her, when he walked over. The warlord gave a grunt and punch her to the ground. Ratchet had watched Megatron fight the femme he loved. And knew she would lose.

Optimus tried to make it over to them when Megatron fired at Icana, making the femme fall to the ground. Her daughter's voice caught in her throat. Tears pouring from her optics.

The autobots had made it over, forcing Megatron to call a retreat. Ratchet looked Icana over, his daughter came out of hiding and hugged her sire.

"Glazerose....Optimus can you take her back to base please?" Ratchet asked.

"Of course old friend" Optimus said taking the young child.

"Icana...why did you fight him? We were right here, why did you attack him?" Ratchet asked.

"....he would..have found..Glazerose...I didn't want him to....find her" she said quietly.

"Why didn't you hide to? How am I going to raise her alone?" Ratchet asked in tears.

"Your not alone, you have the others. And Glazerose is a good femme...but I won't leave you either, my spark will always follow you, my love will always be with you. Remember love can last an eternity" Icana said with her last breath.

"My love will live for an eternity for you Icana, always" Ratchet said.

(Present)

"How did Glaze take that?" Jack asked.

"She cried for a long while, refused to leave my side or optimus' he was like an uncle to her. She remembered he was the one who made Megatron retreat, and he helped her find some crystal flowers when we buried her carrier" Ratchet said.

"Do you feel like Icana followed you guys here?" Miko asked drying her eyes.

"Yes I do, I feel like she has followed us and looks out for us. I can still feel her love. Even after all this time" Ratchet said.

"Oh I'm gonna cry again" Miko whined as she grabbed more tissue.

"Glazerose understood more after time passed. That's why she asked me to train her, she wanted to help others" Ratchet said.

"She'll be a good doctor, just like you" Jack smiled.

"That she will be" Ratchet nodded.