Unicron X Cybertronian Reader

Requested by: @JanjaFan

Alone....I was all alone, no one wanted to be near me. And who could blame them. I barely had any friends who liked me and didn't fear me. Even as a sparkling growing up everyone feared me.

Most of the Autobots hated me, some Decepticons feared me but some could careless about me. I was partly working for Megatron cause I couldn't be an Autobot.

It hurt to know everyone of your race feared or hated you. It hurt so much. I never understood why I have these abilities and I still don't.

I was sitting on a rock looking at the stars allowing the darkness in my broken spark to over come me. That was until I heard a voice.

'Don't fret young one....you are not alone, embrace this gift. You can do amazing things' it said.

"Who are you?" I frowned looking around.

'It does not matter who I am right now. I've been waiting for you, watching you...it was you who is destined for greatness' it said to me.

"Greatness? That's a joke, if your an Autobot trying to mock me well done...not like I care anymore" I said looking down to the ground.

'I find it hard to believe no one cares about a beautiful femme like yourself, with gifts gods could only possess' the voice sounded somewhat concerned.

"What do you mean you've been waiting for me?" I asked.

'For some time I was imprisoned again by the Prime who is on this planet. After trying to take over, but I knew to fully return to this world I need someone who I gave my powers to. Someone who holds a link to me, that is you (y/n)' he said.

"Wait.....imprisoned? You must be Unicron" I said surprised.

'Yes...I will come to you when it's time dear child, you are not alone' he said leaving me alone again.

".......sigh....wait did he actually care?!" I asked myself a little shocked.

(Couple days later)

I've only been here for a few days already my powers caused trouble. And who knew they could control earths weather to, I didn't!. But they do. Now I have the Autobots hunting me down.

I was hiding, always hiding. The Decepticons kept a distance from me aside from Knockout, he always made sure there was energon left behind for me to take back to my hideout.

I had managed to control one of the autobots Sprak, I didn't mean to manipulate him I was scared. He jumped out at me from behind a rock. Everyone was always freaked out when I manipulated their sparks they called me a monster. Which hurt my feelings but you get used to it to a point.

Right now I had managed to create a storm, a lightning storm. I had found out just by being here for my length of time, I can create tornadoes, earthquakes and hurricanes and even wild fires. The humans were scared by all the sever weather, and I caused a few of them.

'(Y/n) you copy?' A voice I knew all to well called.

"I'm here Knocks....what's up?" I smiled.

'Just checking in on you....seeing as no one else has, I mean honestly I know worse bots out there' he said.

"Hehehe I'm doing fine Knockout, just sitting on a cliff watching the ocean..and it's creatures" I said.

'Sounds like fun, if join you but I'm stuck in the med bay, you don't need anything medical do you? Any energon?' Knockout asked.

"Medical no, energon I should be ok until the next mine" I said softly.

'Alright then doll...take care and stay clear of the autobots, oh and try not to cause anymore earth storms' Knockout joked.