Bulkhead x shy Femme Reader

Requested by: (I can't remember who requested this you can let me know in the comments if you were the one who was I'm also sorry it took so long I had trouble getting it started and going)

You stood against the wall, you had joined the autobots when you arrived on earth. Your (o/c) following how Bulkhead and a couple others played their game of lob ball. You had previously returned from a scouting mission. You glanced at yourself and frowned. Out of all of the team prime, you had fallen in love with one. But you couldnt bring yourself to tell him.

You sighed as you pushed yourself off the wall and went to clean the dirt off your frame. As you walked down the hall you saw Arcee, she had become somewhat of a sister figure to you. She always had your back on missions, and made sure you were taken care of at base.

"Hey (y/n), how was scouting?" She asked.

"Fine...quiet and a bit boring if I am being honest" you said half joking.

"Haha well that's a good thing in a way, means the cons don't have much planned rate now" Arcee said as she heard a crash.

"Three two one" she counted.

"BULKHEAD I NEEDED THAT!" Ratchets voice boomed through the base.

"Hehehe sounds like something got broke again" you laughed.

"Yup, I'll go see if I can help the doc" Arcee said leaving down the hall.

"Have fun" you waved as you kept walking to the wash racks.

(Time skip)

You were joining the team for a mission to find a relic, you got paired up with Bulkhead which made you happy yet nervous, you had to hold back the scream of joy when prime told you both you were being paired.

Arcee however knew you liked Bulkhead, she always knew. You both joked that it was like you've known each other since you were Sparklings. Which made you both laugh.

Currently you watched the big lug walk around, keeping an optic out for anything strange. You decided to help look. You glanced this way and that, looking for something that didn't look right.

"Uhm...B-Bulkhead?" You said softly.

"What's up (y/n)?" He turned to look at you.

"I think I found the relic" you said.

"That you did, good job" he said patting your back.

(Mini time skip)

You held the canister that held the relic, waiting for the others to show up. You heard a noise and heard from the side, you and Bulkhead both watched that area hoping it was the others. But sadly it wasn't. It was Soundwave.

"Soundwave? What are you doing out here?" Bulkhead asked.

" 'get the relic, Primus knows Starscream or Knockout would likely fail' " Soundwave played a voice clip of Megatron.

"And what makes you think you'll get it? Not this time" Bulkhead said readying himself for a fight.

"(Y/n) protect the relic!" Bulkhead said as he charged Soundwave.

"R-right...AH!" You yelped quickly ducking when Bulkhead was thrown at you.

You moved off to the side, Soundwave walked over to you. Bulkhead fired at him, making him back up. You looked over your shoulder at them and when you faced forward again you saw the others.

"Optimus!" You said rushing over.

"Good job protecting the relic, call Ratchet for a ground bridge, we will hold off Soundwave" Optimus said:

"Yes sir" you nodded removing away some more.

(Base)

"I'll go put this in the storage room, good job you two" Ratchet said as he went to put the relic away.

".....you did great finding the relic (y/n),  and not letting Soundwave get it" Bulkhead said.

"....I wouldn't let him take it from me unless I was offline" you said.

"I hope that never happens" Bulkhead said.

"What do you mean?" You asked.

"Well if you were offline I'd have no one to love" Bulkhead said.

"L-love?...you..you love" you asked blushing.

"Have since the day you joined us, I love you (y/n)" Bulkhead said.

"I love you to Bulkhead" you smiled.

Bulkhead took you in his arms and connected your lips together. A cough made you both jump and part, seeing Ratchet shaking his helm he went back to his work.

"Get a room" he said.

"Hehe" you laughed.

You pulled Bulkhead towards the hall. Ratchet watched you both leave and a smile formed on his face. He was happy you finally had the mech you loved.

He heard a scream and laughed knowing Bumblebee must've kept a offline scraplet to use for pranks, and judging by the girlish scream and loud laughing, Bulkhead was the victim of a prank.