Transformers Prime Ractchet x Female Human Reader

Requested by: blackfyrefantasy97

You sat in your room in the window, looking out watching cars pass. The odd person walking past. Your uncle was gone out but that didn't he would be gone for long. And just prove a point his rusty truck pulled into the driveway. A glare found its way to your face as he walked to the door. Then you looked down the road to see two familiar cars.

Dread filled your heart as panic filled your mind. Hearing your uncle in the kitchen, then quickly you looked to see your friends step out of the cars.

"No!" You hit the window.

"HEY BE QUIET UP THERE YOU LITTLE WRENCH!" Your uncle yelled.

"MAKE ME! MAKE ME MAKE ME MAKE!" You yelled back hoping he wouldn't notice your friends outside.

As you heard him stomping upstairs you for got the certain and rushed back to the window, but not before he unlocked the door and threw it open.

"Oh I see now...trying to protect your little friends huh...hehehehe toooo baaaad" he said closing the door and locking it once more.

"NO! NO NO PLEASE! DONT I BEG OF YOU!" You cried.

"SHUT UP ALREADY!" He yelled back.

Rushing to the window you saw him walk out to the group, Raf scrambled back inside of Bee. Miko and Jack stood their ground.

"Is (y/n) home?" Jack asked.

"Sadly she isn't...sorry but I'll be sure to tell her you stopped by" he smirked.

"Fine" Jack said getting back in the front drivers seat of Bee.

Miko stood there and glared at the man, you watched as she walked up to him. You prayed he wouldn't do anything her.

"Your a horrible lier, and we all know it. And I know that you do bad things to her" she whispered to him.

"You little how do you know?!" He glared.

"Duh we've seen how jumpy she is, quick to beg forgiveness when she's done nothing wrong, hides when someone gets mad. And we have seen bruises on her arms" Miko stated walking back to Bulkhead.

"You'd wanna keep that to yourself little girl" he warranted before stomping back into the house.

(Week later)

You were still at home, not allowed to go to school since your uncle knew others knew about what was happening. You remembered when you met the bots five months ago, how Ratchet had claimed guardianship over you so fast.

And when they found the bruises they bombard you with questions, and Jacks mother had been there which made it worse.

You sat on a chair and sigh, you had a few minutes before being sent back to your room. Which was fine. You didn't care, you knew you'd get out, somehow.

Quickly getting your phone out you sent a text to someone, then put your phone away before your uncle saw it.

"Back up stairs, now!" He pointed.

"Yes sir" you said in a tone.

(Time skip)

After a very long lecture and beating from your uncle you laid still in your bed. Tears stained on your cheeks. Your phones buzzed, you clicked the screen off and sighed.

Pushing yourself up you were determined to escape. You grabbed a backpack and threw what you needed in it.

You then grabbed a suitcase and put your clothes in it. And a coat, your favourite blanket as well as the only picture of you and your parents. Then you clipped your necklace on around your neck. Two small trinkets that held ashes dangled together.

"Time to get out of here mom, dad.....please don't let him hear me" you said forcing your window open as quietly as possible.

".......hm? What is she up to now? (Y/N) you better not be cause trouble again!" Your uncle said walking up the stairs.

You quickly threw your suitcase and backpack out the window and climbed through it. But your pant leg got caught on a nail.

"No!" You gasped as you saw him enter your room.

"You little brat get back here!" He rushed over.

"GET AWAY FROM ME YOU MOSNTER!" You pulled your leg free, hurting it in the process and rolled down the roof falling roughly on the ground.

"Oooww..." you moaned trying to stand when arms wrapped around your waist lifting you up.

"Don't panic it's me!" A familiar voice said.

"RATCHET!" You cried happily hugging him tight.

"Let's get you out of here" he said placing you in the passenger seat.

Just as Ratchet pulled away your uncle stormed out of the house, screaming at you. Which wasn't new. But the names still hurt. Ratchet put the heater on to warm your body up.

"Don't make me go back Ratchet...please, I can't live there anymore" you cried hugging your knees to you chest.

"Oh (y/n)....." he sighed.

Back at the base everyone welcomed the two of you. Your stuff in his one servo while he held you close with the other. He put your things on the loft. But refused to put you down.

"How is your leg?" He asked.

"My leg?....oh right...it's fine" you yawned.

"What happened?" Arcee asked.

"She got out of that house, I saw she got caught on something, then pulled her leg back and she fell of the roof" Ratchet said.

"So where is she gonna stay then?" Bulkhead asked.

"Here....where I can properly protect her" Ratchet said.

"I love you Ratchet" you smiled curling into a ball.

A soft blush made its way to Ratchets face, he walked away to his room. He set you down on the berth and slowly leaned down to plant a soft kiss to your head. But you got up and kissed his lips.

"(Y/n)!!?" He gasped bolting up.

".....love you" you whispered falling asleep.

".....hehe....I love you to (y/n)" he smiled leaving you to Rest In Peace.

You opened an eye and smiled, held your parents in your hand. Sighed happily as you rolled onto your back.

"We did it mom, dad...we made it out...I know Ratchet won't let uncle get ahold of me again" you said softly.

"You should be resting" Ratchet said as he entered his room again.

"Don't you have work?" You teased.

"Nope, optimus told me to stay with you for the night, and they all went to recharge" he said laying down, you rate beside his helm.

You crawled over to his neck and snuggled close.

"Your the best Ratchet...and I know my parents would be thanking you like crazy" you smiled.

"I'm happy to protect you, I'd protect any I care and love for" he said closing his optics.

"....I'm glad to have met you guy...more so you to be honest" you said quietly going back to sleep.