Knockout x female human dont leave me

It had been three months since you've been in contact with any other human, three months since you've been to school or home.

You've been with the cons ever since that one dreadful night, everything was still foggy and hard to remember but deep down the memories were there.

You still shivered when you were found by Megatron and being yelled at for being stupid and thrown to the red bot who saved your life.

Now you sat in the med bay in a box to high to climb out of so you just stayed in the box, not bothering to speak or move.

Knockout had proven to be pretty decent by being your guardian ordered by Megatron, but always bringing you food and something to drink and giving you a blanket to keep warm.

You didn't eat much and sometimes not at all, you missed home and just felt like a prisoner here on the Nemesis.

"Sigh......the things I get for being friendly" you mumbled under your breath in the dark room.

You checked your phone to see it was past midnight and you just couldn't sleep, you didn't want to call Knockout in cause he was always so busy being the ships medic he needed his sleep.

You hated bugging Starscream if he was busy or sleeping, so you laid under the blanket keeping quiet.

You sighed and tried to close your eyes to get some sleep but it never came, you just couldn't sleep.

"Sigh why am I even here?.....it's obvious I'm a burden and of no use so why keep me?" You asked the air.

"Because Megatron wants to use you as bait for the Autobots so he can have the upper hand" came a voice you knew to well.

Sitting up you saw the red optics of your guardian as he looked down at you, his face had concern written all over it.

"Why aren't you in recharge (y/n)? Or do you normally stay awake?" Knockout asked.

"No I do not!, I just can't sleep is all and I have no clue why.....why're you up?" You asked him watching him go silent.

"...Well...I....I was worried about you, I always come in to check on you, you were given to me to watch over after all, and you've grown on me, I like having you around it's not so quiet or lonely in here anymore" Knockout said starting up a computer.

Blushing at his words you thought about what to say but nothing came to mind, then you heard movement outside and voices.

"What's all the noise for?" Knockout asked aloud moving towards the door.

You heard the door open and you heard him leave, you then felt tired as if happy to know someone cared and liked you.

When the medic came back in he saw you sleeping finally, he smiled and quietly went to work on the computer deciding to stay and watch over you.

(Time skip)

You were awake once more and out of the box watching knockout move here and there, doing this and that.

Vehicons came and went even Starscream wound up in the med bay again for arguing with Megatron once more.

Knockout had to make a run to the storage room for something he needed and so left you alone with the seeker.

"Comfortable human?" He asked scaring you.

"........Not really no" you said softly.

"Good just remember your our prisoner nothing more than bait for the Autobots rate now, besides I doubt Megatron will let you stay here for much longer" he frowned, hating to sound so mean when you were so nice with him.

"What does that mean? Is he going to let me go back home?" You asked now standing up with hope.

"Home? Primus no I wish he would just like the Autobots we to like to be left a secret he'd probably kill you off, which would tick Knockout off" the seeker mumbled but you heard him clearly.

Sinking to your knees you frowned, tears gathering in your eyes, knowing once used you'd more than likely die just like your dream.

"I...I don't want to die" you whispered.

"No use crying over it he hasn't done anything yet, besides if he were to I know Knockout he'd sneak you off the ship and give you to the Autobots.......(y/n) your not safe here much longer leave if he is to do such a thing" Starscream said leaving the med bay crashing into the medic in the hall hearing them both you couldn't help but chuckle lowly.

"I can't leave....not after what knockout just told me" you said quietly.

(Couple days later)

You were in your box for safety when the alarms went off on the ship, Megatron voice boomed around the ship that Autobots were on board.

Knockout picked you up quickly and put you in the box to hide you, and he told you to stay quiet and then he left.

Now you hid under your blanket trying to keep your breathing soft and steady, you heard gun fire and yelling out in the halls and prayed Knockout was safe.

The doors opened and you heard steps about two pairs and wondered if Knockout came back with someone or if it was Starscream and a vehicon.

"Knockout?....Starscream?" You asked hoping it was them.

The noise got louder so you knew whoever they were they now knew you were there, you held your breathe and hoped they left.

The blanket was lifted and you saw two faces and you gasped knowing these weren't Decepticons.

"Please don't be afraid miss, we are here to save you" the largest one said.

"What? No I don't want to go!" You cried then heard someone else coming.

"GET AWAY FROM HER!" Knockout yelled running over and grabbed your box and ran.

You gasped and toppled over many times as the medic ran away from the two bots chasing him down the halls.

He skidded to a halt when he saw two more bots in his way and then the first two had him trapped.

"Scrap....now what?" He said lowly.

"Knockout don't be foolish give us the human before something horrible happens to her" said the tall one.

"Like pits Optimus! She's my human, and a great friend why would I just give her up?!" Knockout snapped.

"For her life idiot" Arcee said.

"I can take care of her just fine Arcee thank you very much, doesn't finding her alive prove that? I've kept her alive for three months!" The medic said.

"Cmon doc you know Megatron will just kill her anyway, this way she's safe with us" Bulkhead said.

"........don't you think I don't know that?...I already know he would, Starscream even knows it and he likes her to....with the two of us she's safe....he could fly her somewhere and hide her...please Optimus" knockout frowned.

"I'm sorry Knockout but it's for the girls own good that she comes with us" Optimus said taking the box, backing away from a shocked and frozen medic.

"No wait please! Knockout please don't let them take me please!, don't let them take me away" you cried.