6

It didn't take long for the detectives to find their magical signatures in the centaur's coffee. They were given a warning. The magical police could do nothing to them, although the centaur god had gone straight to their father to complain.

On the bright side, the fucker didn't know that what made his coffee taste like slimy crap was his own fucking cum. But somehow, their father managed to figure that out himself, the old man always seemed to know all the pranks that they pulled. He had gone on a rampage, transforming into full-on dragon mode, scales, wings and all, and practically roasted their asses.

Their father was already furious with them. They'd accidentally maimed a few gods with their pranks and so the entire clan was enraged, livid at their behaviour. Keegan scoffed, shaking his head. Kaizel and Keegan already had a rocky relationship with their family from years of neglect, but this would take the fucking cake. He gritted his teeth together.

The old man tied their wings. Their fucking wings! A chain that prevented them both from fully transforming and then he sent them to Altair and Vega. Their father said finding a soulmate would keep them in check as their mother did. He said a soulmate each would slap their asses into shape. In his words, a girl would make them turn from playful little snotty boys into proper, respectful men. Men that they were not. Kaizel winced at the idea, shaking his head with a grumble.

As if that would happen.

Kaizel and Keegan were pranksters, and no woman would stop them from being evil. It was in their blood. It was in their brain. It was their personality. Fuck their soulmates. He didn't want to find a soulmate. He didn't want someone to police him when he was naughty. He didn't want someone slapping his ass just because he wanted some fun. What Kaizel and Keegan wanted was to just play their pranks on people who pissed them off, fool around and get their dicks wet in pretty girls and prostitutes.

He wanted to stay with his brother, together and forever. Not separated by wifely problems and having to care about the emotions of a girl. He shuddered at the thought of his friends who'd found their soulmates. They couldn't even attend their usual gaming nights because their respective soulmates needed their complete, undivided attention. Who the fuck wanted such a restrictive relationship? Kaizel couldn't stand the thought of losing his free time like that.

Usually, the sky dragons found their soulmates in the elite circle of the Heavens. They would be able to identify each other with a simple spell, one that was created for the divine. But Kaizel and Keegan were the 'unlucky' dragons to not find their soulmates in the elite. They were thus the rare, unfortunate few to have to participate in Altair and Vega amongst the common folk of the Heavens.

It was something that had resulted in lots of pointed fingers and tease from their relatives and peers, something that made the twins feel like outcasts despite their royal lineage. It might have resulted in their disobedience, might have caused their hatred for their family and their father. But who the fuck knows?

Kaizel thanked his lucky stars that he didn't have a soulmate from the divine. The girls of the elite were prudish people, boring and annoying. Even if they were easy on the eyes, they agreed to everything he said making them dull to converse with. If he was tied to one for the rest of his life? He would fucking kill himself.

And having to participate in Altair and Vega, forcing Kaizel to find his soulmate was going to make him hate his father for another damn century. He'd already angrily raised his middle finger at the guy, spat curses at the council, peeled off his pants and threatened to shit on their heavenly relics. They penalised the twins for that, said something about kicking them out from the family. But bah! Who fucking cares?