22

It was another jolt of that same electricity that danced between her and Keegan. It shocked her, like a flood of pleasure that burned through her system. If Keegan was a cold drink on a hot day, Kaizel was a hot drink on a cold day. They were opposites, the electricity, and yet it seemed to fit so well within her body. Her back arched at the dual attack, a soft whine escaping her.

Arousal was filling her body and drowning her in her desire and wanton lust for them. Heat ran up her spine, and she could hear her heart thundering in her chest, a pulsation that echoed deliciously between her legs and made her pussy throb. She was so aroused that she could actually come right then and there under the twin's smouldering gaze.

"What the fuck?" Kaizel gaped, looking up from between her legs, the rings of fire in his dark orbs alight with his confusion and arousal.

"I'll explain later, okay?" Keegan seemed distressed, his voice bursting with his despair. "Can you just get to it before she dies?" Kaizel nodded quickly, kneading her inner thighs with his hands as he pulled her legs further apart. And then pressed his lips to her thighs, and he sucked.

Her hips jerked upwards and her eyes rolled back into her head as pleasure flooded her system. She was melting, so sensitive that the slightest of stimulations made her slit drip with her want. Her wetness saturating her panties as he laved his tongue over her flesh. Her body was heaving as the pleasure wrecked her system, tearing through her and making her hips undulate under his careful ministration.

She could hear herself. The moans that tore through her throat that were worthy of pay-per-view. Her body squirming under him, as she struggled to rub her cunt against anything that would bring her to her climax. The brush of his hair and his cheek against her sopping wetness made soft whines burst from her lips. She needed more. She needed more, more. More.

She exhaled, ragged and breathy moans escaping her throat, her eyes rolling back into her head as Kaizel noisily suckled her skin, drawing out the pain from her thighs. It was steadily diminishing and with its disappearance came the rising pleasure that made her gush with her fluids. Her legs were parted willingly, the widest she could go as she ground her hips against him, searching for relief.

"F-fuck," she breathed out as the pleasure washed through her system.

The sound broke the silence, and Keegan's breath hitched. He exhaled steadily over her neck, forcing goosebumps over her skin and her sense of dignity disappeared immediately. In her lust addled state, she found her fingers drifting to her exposed nipples.

She was unable to stop herself, drunk from the electricity of their touch and the scent of their musk in her nose. She rubbed her nipples, and another shock of pleasure danced through her skin as she tweaked and played with the sensitive pink buds until they were raw and red.

"Eden, what are you doing?" Keegan hissed in her ear, but he was as breathless as she was. He was as needy and as wanting. She could hear it in his voice. "You're going to regret this, Eden." He gripped both her wrists, trying to stop her dancing fingers, but he couldn't stop her. He couldn't!

She was lost in the haze as her right hand drifted to her clit, tugging his hand along with hers as her left hand continued tweaking her nipples. She would have died with embarrassment if she were in the right mind. For at that moment, with Kaizel plastered between her thighs and Keegan holding her hands as she pleasured herself, they were literally having a threesome.

Her pleasure was rising quickly, building as she strummed her engorged clit, pulling back the hood to rub desperately on the sensitive bundle of nerves. Kaizel's eyes had snapped upwards, watching her as she pleasured herself. His gaze was so hot that they could almost light her on fire. She didn't know when the tears dripped from her eyes, when the pleasure and pain mixed into one. But they did, and she could not stop.