31

They were quiet, and then they moved. Keegan was lazily thrusting his tongue into her mouth as Kaizel moved to unbutton her clothes, breathless laughter dancing on the tips of their tongue. Their scent was everywhere, thick and heady in the air. And their musk made her lightheaded and needy with her arousal.

"You're so sweet," Kaizel groaned. They worked in unison and before she knew it, Keegan was easily popping off the clasps of her bra. Her naked breasts were exposed to the cool air, and she flushed, feeling embarrassed despite the soft hum of appreciation.

"Beautiful, exquisite," Keegan purred, his chest vibrating against her back.

Their fingers danced over her skin, and she panted as their hands moved over the curve of her breasts, tweaking her nipples. One hot and one cold. Her breath hitched as she squirmed, her cheeks heating under their touch. Her clit was fluttering in response to their pinches, her sensitive nipples turning rock hard from their careful ministration. Her back arched and a soft moan was strangled from her lips.

God, it felt so good. The fire roared, spilling over the edge.

"Do you trust us?" Kaizel whispered in her ear and she nodded desperately, wiggling her hips as her fingers pressed against his chest.

"Take off your clothes," she murmured, and her men chuckled.

There was the sound of rustling fabric, and then they pressed their silky skin against her body. She could feel their arousals, both hot and hard, pressed against her belly and her lower back. They dripped with lust, staining her skin with their hot semen. Then they were shifting and her brows knotted together in confusion at the dip in the bed as they moved.

"W-what are you doing?"

"Let Keegan see you," Kaizel whispered from above her.

She believed that his arms were caged beside her head, judging from the dip of the bed. His sweet breath fanning over her lips, so close that if she just tilted her head up, they would be kissing. Then cold hands were fumbling with her underwear, tugging at it, and she gasped. Her head tilting down as she clamped her thighs shut, only to find Keegan's body between her legs. What?

"You don't have to be embarrassed," Keegan said, holding her hips. "Let me see you, I promise to be gentle. You have nothing to be afraid of."

"I didn't... Shave. I don't think I look pretty," she whispered, squirming as her mind flashed with the memory of her pussy. She was afraid they might find it disgusting in its raw fleshiness. Her pubic hair was not as trimmed or as silky as theirs were and she was afraid of judgement.

"Don't be shy, you know I don't care about these things," Keegan rasped from between her legs. "Let me see you, please."

She was quiet, chewing on her lips nervously, then she nodded. Kaizel took it as his chance to distract her. He trapped her in another kiss. The wet heat of his mouth was softer than silk, syrupy like the sweetest of honey. He suckled on her lips, so gentle that her mind tumbled into a haze of lust. It made her forget about her panties and the way they slid down her thighs.

She exhaled when Keegan parted her thighs fully and the rush of cool air on her wet, dripping pussy was stark and painfully obvious. She squirmed trying to clamp her thighs together but Keegan held her apart. There was another dip of weight as Kaizel crawled back for a look. Her cheeks burned. Good God. She whined, moving to try to close her legs, but her dragons were strong.

"You're so fucking beautiful," Kaizel growled, and a finger slid down her cunt. He lightly dipped his finger into her slippery heat, swirling his thick digit in her arousal. "So soft, so sweet. So hot." Another cooler finger danced over her clit and Eden heaved, her back arching at the direct assault against the nub of pleasure. She could do nothing but feel.