17

They fucking did. Keegan growled under his breath. It was only because Kaizel had been afraid that they went a little too far with that prank. He didn't want her to take it too harshly. Keegan would deny it, but he felt the same way. He wanted her hurt, not destroyed.

"Do you need me?" She asked in that sweet, sweet low voice of hers.

The one that was darker and deeper than most girls. It dripped and oozed like the thick pre-cum that slid down his cockheads and soaked his pants. The brothers had gone through too many sets of those pants and they were starting to run low on them. He needed her so much. His cock bobbed and throbbed in agreement.

He was battling with himself every fucking day.

"Just stand there or something. Urgh fuck."

Kaizel waved his hands towards the pool and Keegan glanced at the bright light, the rays of dawn brushing its fingers against the surface of the pool. That fucking idiot. Did he want her under a damn spotlight for them to see her nudity in its entirety? He opened his mouth wanting to stop her, but Keegan's voice was caught in his throat.

She nodded without a twitch in her neutral expression. She was starting to master hiding her emotions from them and Keegan hated it. He wanted her to show him everything on her face. He wanted her smiles. He wanted her laughter. He wanted her nose to crinkle as she giggled. He wanted to see those mismatched lidded eyes fill with pure joy.

Fuck!

"Understood," she replied.

Keegan stared, bewitched, as she stepped towards the area. Her hips were swaying with her every step. Did she always walk like this? Or was it because of the underwear? He found himself craning his neck as she turned and he caught a glimpse of her round, pert behind. His jaw dropped at the thong digging into the crack of her ass. It made the round peach of her behind seem so much... Bigger.

Oh, fucking hell. This was such a bad idea. He needed her to go. His heart fluttered in his chest to the beat in his swelling cocks. He swallowed thickly as she stood under the sunlight, the rays of light hitting her in all the right spots, highlighting the dusky peaks of her pink nipples. The satin was almost see-through at that point and he wanted to look away, but he couldn't.

He had to look.

He had to.

"Kaizel? Can I put on something? It's hot," she asked in that sweet little voice that seemed to speak to his cock like a snake whisperer's flute.

"Huh? Yeah. Fuck whatever." Kaizel burst out awkwardly.

That idiot had basically blown their fucking cover. But Keegan didn't know if he could speak in his position. His mouth was as dry as a desert, and he gaped at her, unable to tear his eyes from her sweet body. He stared as she reached for the sunscreen. Oh fuck. He knew this part. Keegan knew he should stop her, but he couldn't. He simply couldn't

He needed to see this.

She squirted a generous blob in her hand and began to work it over her arms. The oil covered her skin, making it dewy and soft. It glowed under the light of the sun, shimmering like the sleek of caramelized sugar over canned peach. Keegan's eyes widened as she squirted out more white cream in her palms. White of all fucking colours. She rubbed it over her shoulders, then her delicate fingers danced over her collarbone, sliding down to the fleshy curve of her breasts.

No, no, no. He chanted in his head like a mantra, but his cock was rising, steadily reaching full mast. His breath caught as her fingers danced over the hard tips of her nipples and he stared as a soft exhale escaped her rosy lips. Her throat moving as she swallowed, her cheeks blushing into the prettiest of pinks.