21

She screamed, and this time the sound was different. Not the one filled with shock, nor the one filled with anger. This one tore out of her throat, strangled and raspy. A violent outburst that betrayed her discomfort. She was writhing under Keegan's touch, and his coldness helped the fire just a little as she kicked out her legs.

"It hurts," she wailed, tears blossoming in her eyes as she pounded her fist on Keegan, who still seemed shell-shocked.

The fire spread, and she was crying, tears dripping from the corners of her eyes. The pain was too much and for a moment all she could do was let her body ride it all out. Her mind was spinning into the abyss as the physical feelings overtook her rational thinking. The torture made her forget where she was and what she was doing. It made her dizzy; it made her disoriented.

Then she was hot, too warm in her clothes. Her body was sweating, and she desperately tried to peel off the robes, pulling at the fabric that seemed too tight on her aching breast. The robe was too much on her sensitive skin. It rubbed, and it tore, grating her flesh like sandpaper on raw meat.

"It's too hot," she rasped, moaning a little, a soft breathy gasp escaping her throat.

"Oh fuck, she got bitten by the fire spiders," Kaizel groaned from above. Where was he? She didn't really know. She was too distracted by the heat, the pain and the blur. "Urgh, this so fucking annoying."

"I told you those spiders were too much," Keegan's voice sounded strangled. It was off and weirdly low. A little too deep for his softer, prettier voice. It seemed defeated, almost horrified, as if he couldn't believe this was happening, as if he were beating himself up for letting it happen. But she was too busy trying to drop her clothes to care.

"But they were the only ones which could withstand the illusion. She should have just put them in her mouth quickly, then they wouldn't have hurt her. They'll all die in saliva anyway. She's so fucking stupid."

Kaizel was panicking, she could tell from the anxiety that tinged in his voice. She could tell from the pitch of his low, baritone. Her twins were opposites. When Kaizel was scared his voice rose, but when Keegan was scared his voice dropped. She would have enjoyed the scene of their fear if her eyes weren't threatening to close. The world seemed to swim and she could barely make out anything in her sea of pain.

"And are we going to stand around and let her die? We're assholes, but not that much of an asshole," Keegan snapped, hoisting her up to hold her close. "We can't let her die! We can't!"

His body was cold and sweet. She didn't know how else to describe the warmth that flowed between them. It was sweet like treacle syrup, like dripping molasses, like hot chocolate. And in her confused, sickly state she found herself cuddling into his body, burying her face into the nape of his neck to inhale.

"What are you doing?" Keegan asked sharply, trying to pull her away. His body clamping under her touch.

"Mmm hot," she moaned, wriggling desperately for relief as she tried to press more of her naked skin against his. His colder skin doused down the fire that ravaged her body, and it felt delicious against hers. She wanted more.

Her fingers fumbled at his shirt, desperately pushing it higher up his body so that she could press herself against him. Somewhere in her head, she noted the prodding of two hard rods on her belly that rubbed and dripped, wet with something sticky, but she was too lost in her pain at the moment to care.

"Do something!"

"Fine, fine." Kaizel gripped her clothes, pulling her up so that she would look at him. She blinked rapidly, squinting at his face trying to make out his appearance. His nose was on his head and his eyes were on his lips, she giggled. "Where did you get bitten?" He snapped, and she closed her eyes, wanting to sleep. "Come on Eden, talk to me."

She had never heard him say her name so passionately before, and she laughed. He shook her harder with his desperation. And she believed her clothes fell open wider because the air kissed the tips of her hot, naked breasts, exposing her burning nipples to the air. She exhaled with her relief and Kaizel dropped her back into Keegan's arms.

"Eden, I like the sight of your naked tits, but this is no fucking time to be stripping. Answer me goddamn it!"

She drowsily kicked at her robe, pointing to her inner thighs. The touch of her fingers against the wound led to a fire that made her whimper. It was too close to her pussy for comfort, and the sensitivity of that area made it hurt even more. She didn't like it, didn't like the way the pain battled with the desire the surged in her body.

"Fucking hell."

"Will you just get over it?"

"What about you do it? The venom is bitter as fuck."

"I have to hold her back from struggling bro. It's your fucking fault this happened," Keegan snapped, tightening his grip over her squirming body. "I sometimes wonder why I give in to your stupid suggestions. Real fucking fire spiders? It was a disaster from the start!"

"Normal illusions wouldn't work, okay? The grasshoppers did nothing to her! She's still cheeky as fuck! I just wanted her to learn her lesson!"

"If we keep fucking arguing, we are the ones going to learn our fucking lesson. For God's sake, she's fucking dying in my fucking arms. She is not dying today. We can't let her die, we'll go fucking mad. Can you fucking just get down on your knees and do it?"

Keegan was angry, the angriest she'd ever heard from him, and her chest didn't like him angry. She snuggled into him, groaning softly in his throat as a wave of pain surged through her system. She cried, wetting his neck with her tears, and the twins froze. Keegan's breath hitched, and she could feel him rubbing gentle circles into her skin to soothe the burn.

"Fine, yeah. Okay, fine."

Her breath caught in her throat as he pulled her close. Her body flipped over to expose her naked breast. And somehow in her sickly state, she found herself embarrassed, trying to turn over to plaster her nudity back against Keegan's skin.

"Can you keep her still?" Kaizel hissed. Keegan gripped her tightly, pulling her up so that her head rested against his neck, his arms holding her in place.

The fire god spread her thighs, kneeling between her legs. Her sight sharpened almost instantaneously at the sight of the muscular god between her legs. She watched, blinking sleepily as he exhaled over the bite, which was a little too close to her clothed pussy for her comfort. As his breath caressed her covered pussy, it sent a jolt of heat through her system and she moaned softly.

"She smells so fucking good."

"Don't you hate her?"

"I'm just stating facts."

Kaizel knelt between her thighs, and his lips wrapped around the bite.