30

Her Kaizel's kiss was endless wet, delicious heat as his tongue slid against hers, insatiable and demanding. She gasped when she noted the forked tongue that caught hers in its grasp, playing with her own with each twist and turn. He's a snake god, her mind supplied. More information that she didn't know she knew.

His skin was hot and velvety under her fingers, and the gold behind her eyelids seemed to explode in her body in response to his touches. He was too clothed, way too heavily dressed and her hands slid under the fabric, pressing against hard, burning hot planes of honed, corded muscles that rippled under her fingers.

She didn't have to see to know that he was beautiful.

As their lips locked and their bodies writhed against one another, desperate for more, Keegan worked over her skin, his thumbs rubbing into her hips. He pressed kisses to the sensitive nape of her neck, suckling gently on her flesh, making her gasp out loud. And her body responded, dripping with her slippery need for them. He pulled her off his brother and took her lips in his own, moaning softly on her with his pretty, honeyed voice.

"You taste amazing, your scent, your smell. God," he groaned, and the rasp of his voice was all it took for her clit to tingle deliciously, pulsating with her pleasure like a second heartbeat. And the fire in her chest sparked, roaring in her body as it begged for more.

They kissed again, their breaths mingling with hers in sensual pants that sent her heartbeat racing in her chest. They seemed content in simply just kissing, but Eden wanted more than that now that she had a taste of their lips.

"Please," she begged, rubbing her hips against where she reckoned was Keegan's crotch.

He stiffened, his fingers tightening around her wrist, but she didn't care, dropping her fingers down to the edge of Kaizel's pants to fondle over the bulge. She was rewarded with the thick, hard rod of pulsating steel beneath the thin cloth. Despite his colder temperature, that part of him was warm and needy, weeping with his want. She trailed her fingers upwards, desperately trying to untie the knot.

Kaizel caught her fingers in his hand, stopping her quickly.

"Eden."

"Please, please?" She beseeched, nibbling on her lips. Then her brows furrowed, a tic forming in her jaw. "D-do you not want—"

"Of course we do." Keegan held her, stroking her hair, his voice strangely harsh. "Of course we do."

"Are you sure?" Kaizel murmured, his voice raw with his emotions. "Once we take you, there's no going back. You won't be a virgin anymore." He pressed kisses to her fingertips, and she frowned. How did he know that she was a virgin? But in her lustful haze, she didn't care.

"Yes, please. Please," she moaned, wriggling her hips in her attempt to staunch her arousal. "It burns m-my chest. I need more. More." There was a soft exhale from her twins, a gentle groan from Kaizel and a sweet moan from Keegan.

"It's the soul fire," Keegan explained, gently stroking her hair. "It needs to be fuelled."

"Touch me, my love, and decide if you want us after that," Kaizel growled, taking her hand.

Her cheeks burned as he pressed her fingers against his belly button and the pads of her digits danced over the fuzz of his belly. He dragged her hand lower. Lower, lower, lower until her fingers moved over his soft, somehow silky pubic hair. He let her fingers go then, giving her the ability to explore on her own.

She gulped, feeling strangely nervous. In the darkness, the touch of his skin promised too much and her heart quickened as her mind told her what to expect. The hot, burning shaft of his cock, the drip of pre-cum from a mushroom head. But the memory of what she had seen online would not prepare her for what she would touch.

It was silky smooth like a steel rod wrapped in the softest of satin, like a covering of velvet over wood. It was warm, warmer than his skin, so warm that it felt as if it might burn her. But it didn't. And when her fingers traced over the protrusion of veins, it pulsated, dancing upwards to meet her touch. It was very much alive, and she couldn't help the soft gasp of surprise that escaped her lips.

The chuckle from Kaizel was expected, and she had the mental image of the dragon preening under her touch. She ignored him, letting her fingers dance down his shaft. It went on and on, and the more her fingers travelled, the more her brows furrowed. In her blindness, she decided to grab it, caging his cock within her fist and her breath hitched.

He was huge. She fisted him, trying to gauge his size with her mind. Her hands danced down, trying to find the mushroom head as she slid her hand over his long cock. The pads of her fingers danced over the velvety foreskin, pressing lightly into the softer, fleshier head. There. His cock pulsated once more, shivering in delight from her touch and her fingers met with hot, sticky liquid. Pre-cum.

She licked her lips, finding the experience more exhilarating than it should be in her darkness.

"You're not touching the right things, love," Kaizel rasped, sounding breathless. He held her hand then, pulling her fingers, and she squealed. "Wrap your hands around my cocks. Both of them." She opened her hands, gripping wildly and her heart skipped a beat.

He had two.

Two cocks.

She squeezed around them, finally finding the guts to run her hands up and down the shafts. She traced each penis, forming the mental image in her mind as she felt his cocks. The two of them were both so warm, and so, so alive. Her head tilted upwards, a habit from her days with sight.

"Yes, two." Keegan hummed in her ear and she shivered. "Do you understand now?"

"You...Want them all in me?" She gasped. It couldn't possibly fit! Her dragons laughed, chuckling loudly. "But they're so big."

"Of course not. We don't use all. And we don't have to. If you don't want to." Kaizel's smile could be heard in his voice. "But we have special lube that can painlessly open you up for us. We won't hurt you at all."

"And we can take turns too."

"Or we can just give you your pleasure. No penetration. It is your decision." Keegan nuzzled her neck, pressing smooth kisses over her skin.

"We can still have fun without sex."

"I want you both," she found herself saying almost immediately. "I want you both in me."