18

Eden

She was confused

When she had stepped out of the suite, shame flooding her system. She had been mortified from what had happened, her head spinning with Keegan's words, so mortified that she almost cried right then and there. For a good ten minutes, she had questioned her every decision and wondered why she thought that seducing them with her body was even a good idea. Her heart pounding so hard in her chest that she felt nauseous. She wanted to scream; she wanted to sob. Why had she done that? She had lumped it all to her body going stupid with her desire for them.

But as the tension was released from her body, she grew confused. What had she truly wanted from them? Was this really all just to stop those damn pranks? What did Eden really want? She had glanced at herself in the mirror then, tearing off the illusion to reveal her nudity.

The lingerie clung to her skin, sleek with sunscreen. Her nipples were rock-hard and sensitive from her touch, her clit fluttering with her need. She was a dirty, dirty girl. And some part of Eden had hoped for something to happen, just as Keegan had said. She had wanted them, and her need for them shocked her.

It puzzled her greatly.

It was a sexual attraction that ate at her, one that she could not forget, one that seared at her chest. The two gods were the cruellest, most wicked people she'd ever met. But like the forbidden fruit, the apple in the Garden of Eden, she wanted them. She wanted them and they lingered at the back of her head. Their scent stayed in her mind when she masturbated at the end of the day to the fantasy of their eyes.

And she knew they wanted her too.

It may have seemed as if they felt nothing for her. But as her racing heart calmed and her head was cooled by the icy cold water, she remembered. She remembered Kaizel's face, the way he seemed utterly ruined by the sight of her. His eyes dilating so wide that they were almost the colour of tar, his muscles tightened into rippling cords. She remembered the way Keegan had dropped his book and stared at her as if she were the most delicious thing in the world.

Their eyes could not lie. The truth was everywhere, masked by their excuses. She just needed to know where to look.

The most stupidly obvious sign was their hard cocks, dripping with their want for her. Every part of her ached for them, and the spot between her breasts quivered and roared. It tugged at her, making her stumble towards their direction even when she knew those pranks would come. It burned like a fire, pleading for relief.

The pranks had distracted her. The anger that had surfaced was a mask over the truth. And now it felt as if her attraction towards them and her anger was battling within her chest. The whole situation was horribly confusing. The twins could do so much more. They could send her to the dungeons, they could lodge their complaints. They could get her fired.

Yet they saved her from a life in the dungeon, pulled her out of her shitty two-star job and placed her in the five-star one, in exchange for pranks and laughter. Pranks that were too childish to be really that mean, yet annoying enough to anger her.

And now they wanted her to quit on her own. But why? She'd already received a hefty sum. They wanted her to quit with the money? It was odd, everything was odd. Did they feel better if she quit voluntarily? Was it a medal to their trophy case if she was the one to back off?

What did they really want? What were they really hiding? What was going on in their heads? They confused her and she tried desperately to understand them. Understand them and the ridiculous crush that seemed to be growing in her the more she got to know them. They seemed to hate her, but they called for her again the very next day.