8

Kaizel doubled over as pain exploded in his lower half, a white-hot heat burst forth like wildfire in his groin. He pressed a hand to his cocks as she brushed past him, heading straight for the door.

Holy fuck!

He keeled over, holding on to his balls as the feeling of wanting to crap all over the floor and vomit flooded him at the same time. His lungs were tight, the air escaping him as if he'd been punched and acrid bile spilt from his throat. He swallowed thickly as the waves of nausea radiated through his body and held him tight. His eyes watered a little from the pain that blossomed out from his stomach as if someone had just decided to roast both his balls in the fire.

What the fuck! He watched as she disappeared quickly through the staff door, vanishing from sight as his brother knelt by his side. It would be no use for him to try to break open that door, it was magically warded to only allow staff members to enter.

Shit!

"She kneed my fucking balls!" Kaizel managed to gasp out.

"I know damn it." His brother waved his hand, and the resulting numbing icy cold that rested on his balls was a sweet relief that almost made him cry. He propped himself up and even that action sent a shot of pain through his body.

"Fuck!"

"I'll get you a potion," Keegan soothed, looking sympathetic as he waved his fingers. A glass bottle travelled across the room, landing in Kaizel's hands. He quickly uncorked the potion taking a swig from the red liquid and swallowing it down quickly. Immediately, the pain vanished from the high-level healing potion.

"That went really badly," Keegan pointed out with a soft sigh.

"You think?" Kaizel growled at him, smacking his lips as he slammed the bottle onto the ground with a thump."Who does she fucking think she is?"

"On hindsight, you treated her like shit."

"Fuck off. What was I supposed to do?" Kaizel shrugged. "I wanted her. She smells fucking amazing." His mind reminded him yet again of that heavenly raspberry scent and that sweet peach skin. Then he turned sour at the thought of her actions.

"You think I don't know that?" Keegan replied with a roll of his eyes as he gestured to his cocks.

They were still hard and pressed against the cotton of his sweatpants. A huge wet stain had formed at the tips of his penis from his arousal, so much so that he seemed as if he had wet himself. On a normal day, Kaizel would have teased Keegan, but he too had dripped pre-cum all over the floor, resulting in thick puddles of his semen.

"If you kept your anger in check, we could have bribed her, lured her in, sweet-talked her into it with shit talk about love," Keegan complained.

"Your bribes weren't working. She didn't want anything to do with fucking money." Kaizel tossed his head back, running a hand through his hair. "This means fucking war. We're getting her back for this. Fuck!" He slammed a fist on the floor, growling as he spoke.

"And you think pranking her will get us into her pants?" Keegan raised a brow letting out a huff of laughter. "You wish! She'll knee me in the balls next. "

Ouch. She would. Kaizel was sure that spitfire of a girl would do it to him.

"I know, damn it," Kaizel hissed, his muscles rippling as he moved to stand. Even then his cock bounced, still hard from the memory of her smell. "She pissed me off. I'm not letting her go like that."

He grinned darkly at his brother.

"We're harassing her until she begs us to fucking stop."

A/N: They are pranksters... so no rape but I would call the police just fyi.