15

They finished their breakfast at the worker's canteen and quickly separated ways. Eden boarded the elevator along with a couple of other five-star staff, heading back to her post. She was now used to her new job, or at least much more familiar with the place. So it didn't take long for her to get to the door that led to the twins, although she did stumble a bit on the travellator.

The room that the two gods were currently staying at was the Moon Ice suite. It was a huge penthouse that was situated right beside the Moon Ice bathhouse with the latest technology and the best of facilities. She scanned her fingerprint to register her attendance and flicked through the options in the panel to familiarise herself with the available facilities that she could use for the twins.

Five minutes into her shift that morning and already she could hear the sounds of wind chimes in the distance. The twins were calling for her. Eden unlocked the door, stiffening her shoulders as she strode out into the suite. She could get through just another day with the twins being jerks. They would only be here for another four days of Altair and Vega. Soon they would find their soulmates and leave Ukiyo forever. She just had to be prepared for anything. Eden swallowed nervously. Please, not another bug prank again, she pleaded in her mind. Anything but bugs. She turned the corner, the sound of the wind chimes carrying her to her customers.

They were in the reading room of the suite. A magnificent five-story library that was stocked with a million books. It had a homely yet modern design with the occasional brick nestled in the white walls and a huge fireplace that roared at the very centre of the place. The two gods looked as handsome as ever in their lazy get up of t-shirts and shorts; their hair was tousled and messy from sleep. Keegan was flipping through a thick book, sprawled over a sofa bed and basking in the heat of the fire. Kaizel poured over a magazine sprawled over a huge beanbag.

From what she could see, her fire god was reading a porn magazine. She grimaced a little at the sight of scantily clad models with overly huge breasts, moving and sighing in the pages. Her eyes darted over the page, biting her lip as she watched the model part her legs, and an artistically placed flower blossomed between her thighs.

Eden's traitorous mind flashed her with the image of Kaizel parting her own legs, his fiery eyes staring heatedly at her pussy. She swallowed thickly shaking her head. Snap out of it Eden! It was too early to be aroused! But her twins were and would always be sex incarnated. And even in their casual getup their defined bodies and beautiful faces would always somehow make her dripping wet with need. Stupid, stupid body. Keegan glanced up at her then, the sharp orbs of ice boring into her frame and she jerked upwards in her surprise.

"Ah, Eden," he said cheerily.

His pretty eyes were sparkling with his mirth, curving to form little moons of happiness. His eyelashes fluttered slightly as he stretched his lithe body over the bed. Corded muscles moving and flexing with the twists of his hips, revealing the perky jut of his ass. Eden hated how attractive he looked, and how enthralled she was by his presence.

"Could you help me get that book over there?"

He gestured to the table by her side. She glanced at it and nodded with a polite bow, grateful for the distraction from his stunning body. Eden trotted over to the table, picking up speed initially only to slow down as her brows crooked with her confusion. The floor was oddly slippery, and she bit her lips, finding herself struggling to move over the polished wax. She picked up the book, then she moved towards Keegan.

The floor gave way beneath her and the next thing she knew she was on her ass, sliding across the tiles. She winced, her butt protesting at the impact. What the hell was going on? She got up gingerly, picking up the book to take another step and her feet slid beneath her, wobbling about as she attempted to take another step. It was as if she were on ice; as if oil had been spread over the tile; as if her feet were made of jelly and she was sliding over a plate. What the fuck?