【2】

"What do you want?" Your ex was pulling you inside the building you immediately free your wrist from him. "How dare you end things that way" you scoff "What that I broke up with you first because you cheated with someone." He looked at you "You embarrassed me why couldn't you tell me privately" you smile "I was but then you started talking loudly that everyone then circled us and you were saying go on say it so I did."

"Jungkook I'll be going okay," Jimin says and leaves to follow where you were being dragged and hid behind the wall observing you guys hoping nothing bad will happen to you knowing how your ex was everyone knew about him.

You sigh "Well that's the past we're done so I'll be going" you start walking away until he says something. "Your uncle I wonder how he is doing?" You turn around "What?" He walks closer to you "What's my name Y/n?" You stood there he answers for you "Kim San right" he reaches out putting a strand of your hair behind your ear "Kim Dan was my father who your uncle killed" you remove his hand "I get why he did it probably because he had killed that couple that night" you finally know tears fall down your cheek.

"I only went out with you because I wanted to get information I never loved you I sincerely want to apologize for leading you on Y/n" Jimin from afar was going to interfere to take you away from him but stops seeing the way you react. You clear your tears and smile slightly laughing "Who said I loved you I never did. I know who you are and you just gave me the information that I needed all that time wasted in having to be with you when I could've just ended it since the very beginning."

You walk towards him "You never meant anything to me San just know your days are ending soon" you leave him there and head out of the building. Jimin stands still against the wall hoping you won't see him you stop walking "I know you are there and heard everything" Jimin runs his hand through his hair while avoiding your eyes. "I'm sorry" you quickly check around and see no one "Why did you follow me."

"I just wanted to make sure you're okay" you hum "Well I am. Now go on your way" you walk exiting the school with Jimin following you he stands in front of you "What did you mean by his days are ending?" You were irritated how he was interfering in your business but genuinely seemed to be worried "Nothing." "Should I make it reality?" he says looking at you waiting for your reply "What no and why do you keep on following me."

He leans closer to you making you move back "Don't flatter yourself I'm not following you this gate is the only way of exiting the school." You both head out taking different directions heading each to your own place. You arrive at home and see food served on the table with a note "I made some food enjoy it. - Ms. Lee" you were thankful to have her.

You sit down and start eating while you turn on the tv to watch something when out of nowhere in the news there was something that surprised you. "We have another murder case an unidentified young man was found dead in an alley with multiple wounds. There must be another murderer compared to how things were done we'll be on the lookout for more information to come."

You quickly get your phone and call Jungkook he picks up "Hello" you start putting on your shoes "Jungkook are you at home?" He pauses "Yes why" you walk out locking the door "I need to talk to you I'll be there in 10." You hang up and go to his place. Once getting there you knock on his door he opens it "What's wrong? You were about to break down the door" he invites you in "Have you seen the news?"

He shakes his head saying no "I think I know who the person is and who might have done it." You got scared seeing who was sitting on the couch "Hey Y/n" you start stuttering "What are you doing here" Jimin smiles "What can't I hang out with my friend" Jungkook holds you trying to calm you down "He's been here the whole time?" You ask Jungkook he nods saying yes you start laughing to yourself.

"Oh, never mind then I misunderstood something." You left and headed back home. "How cute she thought it was me," Jimin thinks to himself. "Hey Jungkook what is Y/n like" they both start talking Jimin ends up learning many things about you. You arrive at home and sleep hoping that it is someone else if the unidentified person was your ex then someone beat you to it you weren't planning on killing him just hurting him a bit. "Y/n the thoughts you be having," you tell yourself calming yourself down.

The next day you head to class as normal you take your seat until a group of people surrounded you "Y/n did you hear about San he died yesterday" you remained calm you gasp "Really I didn't know." Jimin comes with Jungkook they tell them to head to their seats instead of Jungkook sitting next to you Jimin sat next to you.

"You look pretty today" you look at him confused whether he was being sarcastic or serious you ignore him. You see Jungkook smiling the way how Jimin was flirting but you were ignoring him the whole time. Once class was over you pack your things when the door bursts open revealing the girl San hooked up with while he was with you. She comes and grabs you by the shirt.

"Bora" you look at Jimin saying her name "It was you wasn't it the one who killed San right." You remove her hands from you Jimin holds her while Jungkook checked if you were okay. "Jimin why are you with her you're my best friend you're supposed to be sided with me," she says you think to yourself if he reached out into knowing you because he would use you. Jimin looked at you as if he was in a difficult situation on who to help whether her or you he knew Bora was wrong in hooking up with San while being with you which he kind of lost the bond in not needing to protect her.

You leave with Jungkook "Who said you can go! You're going to pay for this Y/n" you shook your head Jungkook took a hold of your hand and you both went to the field. "Are you okay? Who the hell does she think she is" he fixes your shirt. "She's Jimin's best friend right" he nods. "It'll work you think to yourself."

Jungkook hugs you out of nowhere you hug him back "I know you didn't kill him" from afar Jimin was coming "Y/n" he saw you two together.