【3】

The next few days were okay after that incident between you and Bora you head to class as usual "Y/n are you okay" a classmate goes up to you "Yes of course I am" she sits next to you "How dare she come and grab you like that when she's in the wrong and you didn't even kill him." She stops talking seeing Jimin come in "Well see you around" she lastly says and leaves Jimin wasn't with Jungkook he came and sat next to you.

You stood up and headed out of the classroom there was still time before class started. You went to go sit down on a bench while waiting for Jungkook to come. You see him coming and he waves at you "Good morning" you answer him "Good morning. Hey, people have been coming up to me and asking me if I know where Bora is apparently since the last time she hasn't come to school." He rubs your shoulders "I honestly don't know have you tried asking Jimin they're best friends you know."

You shake your head "You're right" you both enter class Jimin's face lights up seeing you come in but slightly fades seeing you with Jungkook. You take a seat back in your place and start preparing to take notes. You feel Jimin staring at you so you turn to face him he smiles "Y/n will you go out with me?" You laugh "What? No I barely know you and my last relationship didn't end well now did it" he nods.

"Oh, that's right. What happened to your friend? What was her name?" His smile faded "Bora oh um she moved she won't bother you anymore." Class continues as usual and he leaves you alone you smile seeing him working hard in trying to understand the lesson. As you were now in your last class of the day you packed your things "Ok class dismissed you already know the curfew see you tomorrow."

You leave out first to meet with your study group Jimin smirks to himself "Better luck next time" he cheers himself up. You all studied in preparing for the upcoming exams soon there was still time so sometimes you wouldn't go. You wanted to do good to ensure that you'll be fine on your own and have a planned future. You only stayed for two hours you had to leave early if not Ms. Lee would worry about you coming late.

You put on your hoodie and say goodbye to everyone you walk home until you're stopped by a truck. You see Jimin coming out of it saying bye to his friends he walks up to you. "I'll walk you home" you just pass around the truck and continue walking. "Are you really going to ignore me? What did I do" he follows you.

You both are passing on the bridge until he stops and calls you making you stop "We met here didn't we" you turn around and see your surroundings. "What do you want stalker? Are you planning on following me home?" He laughs "So my name is stalker. Well then how about I call you something what about sweetheart" you froze and tears were gathering in your eyes.

"Don't call me that" a tear rolls down your cheek he gets close to you slowly to not startle you "Oh no I'm sorry I didn't mean to make you cry" he wipes your tear with his hand you slightly flinch at his touch. You softly grab his hand and pull it away from your face and clear your throat trying not to fully cry "I could walk alone from here see you tomorrow Jimin." He leans closer to you "So I'm not stalker" you smile and walk away while he watched you go he stood there until you disappeared from his view.

As the week passed Jungkook saw how you two were getting close. You both would talk a lot during class and laugh Jungkook enjoyed seeing you happy but worried whether it can go all wrong or maybe not. You say bye to Jimin after school and he leaves you walk with Jungkook. "Please be careful with Jimin okay Y/n" you nod in confusion did he mean for you not to hurt him or was he gonna hurt you. You thought to yourself "Well are you staying today?."

He sighs "Yes I need more sessions I recently failed a quiz" you smack his back "Well good luck" he laughs "Oh look over there" you turn around "Where?" He picks you up carrying you on his back "Jungkook! Put me down you're gonna drop me I'm heavy" you both laugh as he starts running with you on top luckily he is strong if not he would've dropped you in an instant he secured you so you wouldn't fall. Without realizing you both were being watched.

You head home while he stays. "Hey guys I'm here we can start I made it on time didn't I" he smiles and the leader laughs "Well let's all get started seems like some of you guys didn't do good on the quiz." Many of them put their head down it was a group where you all trusted each other, had a strong bond, and didn't give up that's why it was made in the first place. Once the session is done they all say their goodbyes and head on their own direction. Jungkook sees it's late he worries but walks quickly as he can hoping nothing bad happens to him on his way. He was close to his house when someone calls him while passing the alley. "Hey!"

Jungkook froze for a second but continued slowly walking he peeked to see who it was when his eyes widened seeing who it is. The figure reveals himself showing Jimin. Jungkook fully turned to face him making a face of like what the hell are you doing at this time. Jimin smiles "Hey there Jungkook!"