【10】

You both were in class both anxious and worried hoping to do good on this final for this particular class. The score would be worth half of your grade so doing bad would drop your overall grade. "We can do it" Jimin whispers cheering you. You observe the rest of your classmates some were praying while others were quickly checking their notes before it started. Overall you are confident in passing, the study sessions you've been going to, and sometimes you would study with Jimin helped you so overall you're prepared.

"Ok class put away all books and notes we'll get started now." You all put away your things while the teacher passed the paper placing it facing down you see it's not just one paper but a packet maximum there are at least three pages you stare at it seeing that it's double-sided. "Ok, Y/n you can do it," you say to yourself "Okay turn it over and start you have until the end of class."

The room was silent the whole time everyone was focused you got your calculator and started doing calculations overall the test so far was going good you understood quickly. You skipped the ones you didn't know but came back to them once you finished. The class was almost over everyone started standing up and turn the paper in to the teacher at their desk. You finish your last question and quickly stand up to turn it in once coming back to your seat you put your head down.

"Okay, students you have all finished" some of your classmates cheer while Jimin high fives you. Your smile fades remembering you have more classes meaning finals are not over yet. The bell rings you pack your things and carry your bag Jimin holds your hand. "How about we go to my place" you nod and head there Jimin had brought his car which was parked in the parking lot you got on once he opened the door for you then he got in.

Once entering his place you quickly run to his room and lay on his bed you turn to the side and got scared seeing your reflection you had forgotten there was a mirror. You sit up and Jimin comes in he quickly runs and jumps on you. "Ow" he laughs and you push him off the bed he quickly grabs you making you fall on the floor as well. He gets up and goes to the area where he studies he took out his notes and started focusing on them.

You get your bag and take out your notes placing them on the bed you lay on your stomach and start studying as well. Time passed very slowly you got bored and got up you went to Jimin he noticed your presence and pulled you sitting you on his lap "What's wrong you're bored" you see him still writing "Yeah how about we do something else let's have fun" you were in the mood he stops writing and faces you he places his hand on your thigh under your skirt "Later okay I'm almost done."

You move to not disturb him and lay back down on his bed you tested yourself with some flashcards you had about the vocabulary terms. Jimin looks over to you he smiles seeing you distracting yourself his eyes travel your body he sees your skirt is up revealing your underwear he clears his throat and looks away. He continued clearing his throat you look at him and once he meets your eyes he looks away and starts coughing he can't seem to concentrate since he's thinking about something else.

"Jimin I'm trying to concentrate drink water or something" you continue reading "I can't concentrate do you still want to do something else" you nod your head saying no "Didn't you want to study so let's study" you look at him "I can't" you smile "What? Why?" He points to your skirt you bring it down and sit up. "There now study cause I need to concentrate."

Mature Content ahead

"I want you to study with me on my desk here" you tilt your head in confusion "Jimin we're studying already" he pats his lap "I want to be inside of you. Let's do cockwarming that way I'll be able to concentrate" he sits back and starts manspreading. You couldn't resist him you wanted to do it as well "Okay" you walk towards him with your flashcards. You placed them on his desk while you removed your underwear leaving your skirt still on.

Jimin stands up and pulled his pants and underwear down he sits back down he grabs you by your hips. You open your legs so you can sit comfortably he grabs his cock and presses his tip on your entrance teasing you making you both moan. You feel him enter you making you gasp your walls surrounding him as he pushes more into you. You close your eyes "So wet" he moans in your ear you clench around him.

"Try not to clench too much okay" he kisses your neck while you nod. You rested your back on his chest you both then focus on studying you hand him the flashcards and he starts telling you them while you answered him trying not to think about him being inside you. After a few, he places his chin on your shoulder and continues. You find it difficult to concentrate and bit your lower lip. You feel him move you clench harder "Y/n. Love what's the answer" he continues to move thrusting up making you moan instead of answering.

"I can't" you let out he smiles and tells you to get up which you do. He as well gets up, clears his desk, and sits you there spreading your legs "We've studied enough now let's do what you wanted to do" he brushes his tip against your entrance you throw your head back as he enters you. Thrusting slowly he sees you spread your legs more for him making him smirk you wrap your arms around his neck bringing him closer he sucks on your neck marking you leaving hickeys. He makes eye contact with you he starts thrusting deep into you finding your spot "Fuck baby" he whispers in your ear.

You meet his lips kissing him passionately moaning a few times against his lips. "Jimin" you moan his name "God you feel so good" he sees your body giving up he pulls out making you whine he picks you up by your legs and lays you down on the bed. He hovers on top of you and starts thrusting back into you. "Jimin faster" he does as you say making you arch your back you feel a knot forming "You're driving me crazy, I'm gonna cum," he says his thrusts start becoming sloppier meaning he's close.

A few more thrusts you both came together saying each other's name he pulls out and lays next to you both of you facing the ceiling seeing each other through the mirror on the ceiling. You both have huge smiles on your faces "You said just cockwarming and studying" he chuckles and cleans you up he puts on his clothes back and he hands you your underwear.

Mature Content over

You put it on and fix your skirt and shirt. "Hopefully we do good for tomorrow's finals" he was saying as he stood in front of you. Without hesitation, you grab him and bring him down on the bed. "If I don't do good it'll be your fault. Now let's go take a shower I'll stay over today."