【22】

It was the weekend you were at his place sleeping you woke up but he wasn't beside you making you worry. Usually he would be always be next to you when you wake up whether if he was asleep or awake he always waited until you were up. You stand up and grab your robe putting it on you put on your slippers and head out of the room to the living room.

"Jimin? Where are you?" You start checking everywhere but he wasn't there. You see your phone and there are no messages or calls from him, not even a note. Your eyes started to get watery making you scared if he had left as he did three years ago. Thinking about that time you start letting your tears out you sit on the couch hugging your knees hoping that you're wrong.

You hear the door opening you look to see Jimin coming in with bags. He dropped them seeing you crying he quickly went to you. "Hey what's wrong?" He hugs you and you break down unable to stop crying "Where did you go? I thought you were gone. Don't ever leave without saying anything." He holds you tightly stroking your hair "I'm sorry" he then lets you go and clears your tears "Don't worry I'm not leaving you understand."

You nod and he goes to pick up the bags he dropped he went grocery shopping. You sit on the couch while he started unpacking things you stand up and help him you see him mainly separating certain ingredients. "What's that for?" He smiles "I'm going to make a cake for you to make it up to you." He immediately started making it he followed the instructions on the box you helped him with. You place the things you'll need while he was struggling in what to do.

"Let me see the box" he hands it to you "Okay in the mixing bowl we add the flour, then the eggs, sugar, milk, butter" and you proceeded on while he started doing what you said. "Okay now we need to mix it" he starts mixing it using all his force you see him starting to get tired until you remembered you had an electric mixer you go and take it out of the drawer.

"Let's use this" you plug it in and start letting the mixer do its thing. After it's done Jimin pours it in the pan while you set up the oven once he walks to you he places it in and now you just had to wait. You both start making the frosting you saw him really focused making you smile "Here try it" he tells you to open your mouth and do as he says your eyes widened "Oh it's good" he stares at you to make sure you aren't playing "Really" you nod and give him some he opens his mouth and tries it.

"Mmh it really is you see I am an expert" the oven timer rings indicating it's done you get the mittens and take it out to let it cool off. The kitchen then fills with the smell of sweetness of the cake. Seojun and Ms. Lee came over she had made lunch and you all ate while you waited for the cake to cool off. "When is Mr. Lee back?" She checks the time "In an hour or so and he's back."

You all catch up on a lot "Oh my did you guys have plans we just came unannounced" Jimin assures her it's fine "Ms. Lee you're always welcome." Mr. Lee comes but sees no one is at home so he knocks. You go open it "Hi Y/n" Seojun goes running to him "Dad you're back" he carries Seojun and comes in "Hey Jimin" Jimin responds you take a seat by Jimin "I'll take these two so you two can be free," Mr. Lee says and they all leave.

You check the cake "It's ready now time to cover it in frosting and decorate it." You both start decorating it Jimin places frosting on your nose making you gasp you wipe it off. "Hey come here" he starts walking away from you. Quickly you catch him and place some on his nose the place filled with laughter. Once the cake was done it came out nice surprisingly since you both had no experience in decorating it literally looked like a cake made by a professional.

"It's so pretty" you take a few pictures he then cuts it. "Okay try it" you take a bite and it was good he takes one of his and was proud. "Did that make it up to you?" You nod and hug him "Did we really spend the whole day baking a cake." You both ate some then took some across the hall to give to Ms. Lee and her family you head to take a shower first while Jimin cleaned up.

You come out and put on the new nightgown he got you. It was a silk gown quite short but comfortable. You walk out to the kitchen where he was he sees you he gasps and covers his mouth. "Oh my, you look stunning. I'm so lucky to have you. For sure I did something amazing in my past life." He grabs your hand making you turn around so he can have a better look "Wow" he says you were blushing from the words that came out of his mouth.

He brings you close and kisses you he starts walking back heading towards the room you follow along trying not to break the kiss. You drop him on the bed and start getting on top you lean down to kiss him again while his hands gripped your ass. "I love you" you whisper "I do too" he switches positions making you lay on the bed and him in between your legs you wrap your arms around his neck. His lips meet yours again not getting enough of you "You taste so sweet" this time the kiss was rough you tried your best to match his pace.

After the make-out session, he sat you on top of him his back against the headboard while his hands were on your thighs. "Now how am I supposed to cover these" he traces the hickeys he gave you they were all on your neck, collarbone but mostly on your breasts. "What about me huh" he points to his he had them on his neck and collarbone. He grabs your chin making you look up at him "You know what I just realized" his eyes travel to your lips "What?"

He kisses your nose "I thought I was the horny one in the relationship but I guess it's you." You start getting off him but he grabs you "We really are meant to be," he says hugging you tightly then starts admiring you. "Let's cuddle after I shower okay." You agree and he tucks you in while he heads to shower.