【23】

You were walking towards the restroom until someone pulls you into a room. Over the past week, there have been rumors going on around the university about Jimin how he was supposedly seeing the popular girl. You didn't believe it because how is he supposed to be doing things with someone if he's always next to you 24/7 and he himself told you it's not true.

"Well Y/n what are you gonna do?" You sigh and sit on a table "Okay look um what was your name again?" She slightly scoffs feeling offended. "It's Soojin and aren't you planning to break up with Jimin" you cross your legs "Why would I break up with him." She makes a face making you smile "Well didn't you hear about me and him we are seeing each other" you raise an eyebrow.

"Oh, really then when exactly was the last time you both met." She starts thinking you just stare at her as her lies are just piling up and not making sense. You sigh sitting more comfortably as she can't even set a date. "We were together last night" you laugh "I'm sorry but I don't think so. He was with me last night we both were busy. You're the one who started the rumors didn't you?" You get off and start walking towards her.

She stays quiet you take that as a yes you go to the front desk and see many things that can be used as a weapon that can kill someone. You grab the pencil holding it in your hand and walk around while she stared. "A pencil what can this thing do. Since you started that rumor how about we find out what this pencil does. One thing for sure you won't come out of this room...well alive."

You were heading towards her raising your hand with the pencil in it ready to stab her she flinched. "Hey Y/n calm down I'll tell everyone the truth that it was a lie please don't hurt me" you drop the pencil. "Ugh, you're boring anyways you better say the truth... I wonder how Jimin will feel once he finds out it was you who spread that rumor."

Your phone dings "I wonder who that is" someone started knocking on the door. You realize the class is over she really wasted your time you open the door revealing Jimin he comes in. "What is she doing here?" He asks you "She's the one who spread the rumor" he nods "Jimin I'm sorry please don't hate me I already apologized to Y/n I'll tell everyone the truth." She said begging on her knees he had a fist trying not to do something crazy.

You notice it "You can go Soojin I won't do anything to you" she quickly leaves with tears in her eyes. You sigh feeling stressed especially since you missed the lesson on her while she was over here trying to get you to break up with Jimin. Snapping out of your thoughts Jimin sits you on one of the tables he stands in between your legs. "I heard everything you know you look sexy when you're mad the way you scared her with the pencil never thought of that pretty brilliant."

"Well, what can I say someone needs to teach her a lesson I mean I didn't hurt her I just scared her a little." He hums he starts placing sloppy kisses on your neck you gasp as he found your spot you open your eyes to see Soojin out the door a tear rolling down her eye. You smirk who told her to mess with someone who is taken Jimin sees you looking at the door he turns around her eyes met his.

He rolled them not caring whether if she stays he continues to hungrily kiss you both your lips moving in sync. You bite his bottom lip making him smile he continued his tongue roamed inside your mouth. "We should start heading home" he brings you down once leaving the room there was no one. You start walking out of the building when Jiwoo jumps on you.

"Hey Y/n" you smile "Hi Jiwoo get down before I drop you" she gets down and sees your neck then looks at Jimin. "What were you two up to?" She intertwines her hand with yours meaning she wasn't gonna let you go until you would tell her. Jimin then whispers something to her she nods and quickly leaves you two alone heading home.

You and Jimin get in the car "So what did you tell her" he seals his lips making you do an are you serious face. "I told her that there was a fight and we made up but are heading home to continue where we left off so if she can please leave." You cover your face "Why would you tell her that now she'll be asking questions tomorrow."

"We will continue at home right?" He asks and you look at him "That's really all you think about don't you but no we are not I have to study for the quiz tomorrow and you are going to study with me too." He was about to decline until he saw the way you glared at him he immediately agreed. You went to his place you sat on his chair after you changed into one of his shirts to be more comfortable and place your books on his desk while he laid on his bed.

You started reading your notes and copying the notes Jiwoo send of today's class well basically Yoongi's notes she said herself she fell asleep. Jimin tells you to stand up, confusingly you stand up, and he sits down he sits you on his lap. "Okay, now we can study ready to ace that quiz tomorrow." You kiss his cheek "Aww but I want one here" he points at his lips you place a kiss there "Okay let's stop getting distracted."

You both study together eating a few snacks as time passed. You had arrived late because of the incident plus the make-out session you had in the empty room so once you both mastered the lesson feeling prepared for tomorrow you fell asleep first he lays you on the bed then he turns off the lights and quickly runs to the bed laying next to you.