【16】

You came back in all calmed down and put a smile on your face. "You're back look I set up the snacks" you sit beside him "What will we do?." He shows you a list of movies you'll watch you both watch the first movie while eating snacks. Eventually, you both fell asleep you woke up the next morning he was asleep on the couch while you were on the floor you fell down but just slept there.

Yoongi leaves since he had plans while you go over to Ms. Lee's. Seojun was showing you his toys he had "Did anything bad happen?" Ms. Lee was worried "Nothing bad really happened." She sends Seojun to his room "Are you back with him?" You didn't even know the answer to that yet. "Follow your heart, okay if you want to go back with him then do so if not then don't."

A few weeks pass Jimin would check up on you without you noticing. You would see him on campus he would greet you but would leave you alone. He gave you time to finalize your thoughts on whether if you were going to go back to him or not. You were at the mall sitting at a table drinking some drinks "Hey that Jimin guy is good looking does anyone know if he's single." You felt awkward "Anyways there's a party tonight. A costume party so you have to wear a costume and I'm inviting everyone." That meant you would see Jimin in some ways you wanted to see him but then at the same time no.

Your friend drags you to a costume store "Let's get you this it's perfect for you try it on." You get it and put it on it was an angel costume it was pretty you come out and she applauds "Perfect and I'll be a devil" you felt awkward "It's short and too revealing" she gestures you telling you it's fine. She tries on a devil costume "See look we're each other's half."

You change back into your clothes "See you later then Jiwoo." She drops you at your place "I'll pick you up okay at 7 be ready" you nod. You have dressed up already you wait patiently you scroll on your phone seeing everyone start posting when you receive a message. Jiwoo was waiting for you downstairs you quickly get in and she starts heading to the party all hyped.

You arrive and see everyone is all there you get stares and felt shy. Maybe you shouldn't have come Jiwoo held your hand until you approach your friend group. Yoongi sees you coming his eyes widened you take a seat next to him trying to maintain your skirt from showing too much "Wow you look stunning" you smile "Thanks and you look good too." You all sat on the couches and took drinks from the table. You hear many people screaming "Oh he actually came." Jiwoo says you turn over to see it's Jimin his eyes land on you.

Jiwoo goes up to him "Come on the fun is about to start" she signals him to sit he takes a seat across from you. "Okay let's play spin the bottle you already know the drill whoever it lands on you'll be locked in the closet for 5 minutes and if you decide to pass then you take a shot but only once throughout the whole game." Jiwoo states and everyone cheers and claps.

Jiwoo starts first she spins it you all got hyped the bottle stops landing on Yoongi he stands up "What are you waiting for Jiwoo" everyone starts clapping you as well laugh excited two people go with them to time them. Jimin smiled seeing you all excited having fun. After the time passed they came back Jiwoo takes a seat next to you while Yoongi sat where she sat. "How was it?" She hugged you feeling shy. "I'll take that as good," you say the game continued on you passed when it was your turn.

You see it was Jimin's turn he grabs the bottle and spins it. You all were waiting for it to stop it landed on the popular girl Yoongi looked at you worried. She started fixing her hair ready to stand up when Jimin takes a glance at you and sees your reaction "I'll pass" he takes a shot and the game continued. Eventually, it was your turn again you slowly took the bottle and spun it.

It felt like a long time until it stopped you look up to see who the person was at the other end it was none other than Jimin everyone cheers. "No passing you've both used that now let's go." Jiwoo drags you while Jimin stood up with a smirk plastered on his face you both get in. In the closet, it was dark and tight your body was pressed on Jimin's you couldn't really see him but you both stood there.

"You have to kiss me" your heart started beating faster "No we'll just wait" he holds your waist "Then we're not getting out of here my angel if we kiss time will go quicker." You honestly didn't want time to go quicker but at the same time, you wanted to kiss him. It seemed like time stopped when his lips came in contact with yours you didn't respond until his touch melted you into the kiss. You missed his touch feeling you kiss back you felt him smile within the kiss you slowly wrapped your arms around his neck.

He pressed you against the wall he bit your lower lip asking for an entrance which you gave him he slipped his tongue in you hum feeling his hand going up your skirt when the door bursts open "Times up" you separate from each other and step out you tried to calm yourself down. You both come back everyone stared "I guess we have a new couple in the making those two were something else" Jiwoo said.

Another person from your friend group went with the popular boy once it was over some started dancing while others were making out heading to rooms you sat there still drinking both Yoongi and Jimin weren't drinking as much but were taking care of you. You ended up hugging Jiwoo both of you too drunk to even make it back home. Jimin checks the time he stands up and goes to you he picked you up but Jiwoo held onto you.

"Who are you why are you taking my Y/n?" He sighs "I'm Jimin don't worry she's safe" she nods saying no and holding you tighter "How can I be sure?" Everyone started focusing on what was going on Yoongi stands up and removes Jiwoo's grip from you he holds her so she hugs him while Jimin helps you properly stand up. "Yoongi don't let him take her we don't know him" he sighs "Jiwoo listen to me Jimin is her boyfriend" everyone gasps.