【15】

It was the first day of senior year you wake up with hands wrapped around your waist you smile. "Wake up before we're late for our first day." You get out of his grip and stand up you shake him "Yoongi come on wake up." Instead of waking up, he brings you down with him.

"Hey we still need to clean the mess we made" he sits up "I'll pick up the board games go ahead and shower." You head in while he stood up and cleaned everything. He had stayed over to keep you company after you got drunk once arriving at your place sort of sober you both started playing games of all sorts until you both fell asleep.

Were you dating him not really but he was slowly entering your heart but you aren't sure of still moving on what if he'll come back. You both arrive at school the class was so full. You saw how every girl was staring at him then would look at you from head to toe. A reason why you didn't want to really be more than a friend to him. Just by being close to him, you'll receive anonymous notes saying to get away from him you just ignored them.

After class was over you head walking with your friend group to the ice cream shop on campus Yoongi placed his arm over your shoulder your friends squeal. "Just go out already" you smile unaware you were being watched. After a long day, it was late already you arrive at your place partying wasn't much of your thing but you enjoyed it today.

"I'm tired" you go into your room and change you then took a seat on your couch turning on the tv. You see the time you were quite hungry you put pause on the tv and head to the kitchen when all the lights turn off. "What's happening did I not pay the bill?" You said to yourself you froze hearing a chuckle. "Did you miss me?" You turn around but it was pitch black you couldn't see a thing knowing where the knife was you quickly walk to the drawer and take it out and use the best of your senses.

"Excuse me who are you? Whoever you are leave before you regret stepping in here?" You hear the footsteps coming but are unaware of which direction. "Come on I know you remember me, my love." You drop the knife "Jimin" the light turns on but no one is near you "Bingo" he walks in making you feel an indescribable feeling of whether you're happy to see him or mad.

He gets closer but you walk away from him and head towards the door you open it "Please leave" you were interrupted when Seojun comes running in and hugs you. "Y/n I missed you" Jimin stared at him "And who is this little guy is he..." You pick him up "It's Ms. Lee's son" Seojun looks over to Jimin "Who is he?" Jimin answers for you "I'm her boyfriend" Seojun nods his head saying no "No you're not her boyfriend is Yoongi."

Jimin's eyes widened he clenched his jaw "So I see you've moved on" Ms. Lee comes in "Jimin" she says he waves and she gets Seojun out of your hands for you both to talk in peace. Jimin walks over to you he pins you against the door you look down. "Is he really your boyfriend?" He leans in his lips about to touch yours you close your eyes he smiles finding it cute you open your eyes and see him smiling he pinches your cheek "You're cute. Just remember you're still mine and I know you still love me I love you too." He opens the door and leaves your heart was pounding quickly then got shattered again seeing him leave.

You were unable to sleep the whole night you head to class you couldn't stop thinking about Jimin your old memories of him appearing every minute. Your friends come they wave and take a seat Yoongi sits next to you. "Are you okay?" You nod the teacher comes in "We have another student joining us today please come in" Jimin walks in and makes eye contact with you Yoongi reads your body language.

"Hi, I'm Park Jimin" that's when Yoongi knew it was him who've you been waiting for. Many girls squeal Jimin ignores them and takes a seat on the empty seat next to you. You tried your best to ignore him the whole class but you couldn't so you took a few glances at him. He caught you and he smiles while on the other side Yoongi just stared at you both he could tell you both had unfinished business and decided to not interfere after all he was just a friend. As soon as the bell rings you walk out with Yoongi.

"It's him," Yoongi asks "Yeah I don't want to talk about him please" he nods. "Do you want me to stay over tonight?" You think about it and nod saying yes. Jimin from afar watched you both walking and saw how he was making you smile. You went home while Yoongi went to buy things for tonight you cleaned the place up so it wouldn't look messy or to just plain distract yourself. Later on, Yoongi arrives when he enters you see Jimin at the end of the hall barely coming "I'll be back" Yoongi nods. You close the door behind you and go to Jimin.

"Who's that?" Jimin asks he playfully steps closer to you. "No one" he leans against the wall. "Y/n who's that guy staying at your place tonight?" You smile "Don't worry about it last time I checked this ended." He grabs your wrist "Come on we were in love why can't we go back to the way we used to be. You think I like seeing someone else making you smile." You scoff trying to hold your tears in "Exactly we were that was the past and you left with saying anything do you really expect me to be waiting for you. That love is gone."

He lets go of you "Fine then so you're telling me you don't love me so if I kiss you right now you won't react." He smiles seeing you undecided he hugs you. You slowly hug him back he heads in for a kiss but leaves you hanging not kissing you and lets you go walking away. "Fuck you" he turns around surprised you've never cursed especially not to him "Say it to my face" you walk up to him and say it nice and slow.

He shuts you up by kissing you surprising you a bit but you kissed back. The kiss turning passionate soon turning into an aggressive one you try to match his pace. He had missed you as much as you did he breaks the kiss. You try to catch your breath "Yoongi is waiting for you bye I'll come by some other time love" he lastly pecks your lips "I'm not dating Yoongi" you say he raises his eyebrow "I know" he walks away.