【30】

She walked in taking a seat on the couch "So I guess you got your memories back." Jimin holds you to calm you down seeing how scared you were she smiles. Not only you,  Jimin, and Jungkook killed someone, Ms. Lee, as well her job was to protect you which she did without you noticing she was always there watching you she would only act when you were put at risk or gotten hurt whether physically or emotionally.

"Now that you know you do know that you Y/n, Jimin, and Jungkook you three are identical you're not normal you're all psychopaths." You were confused she walked towards you two she puts a strand of your hair behind your ear "That is why Y/n your parents were being chased because of you, Jimin you already know your father was one and your childhood was not what a child should've gone through, as for Jungkook he isn't really one he just killed doing it out of having feelings for Y/n."

You two were unable to process what she just said and all that information played in your head making you collapse there. Jimin caught you she looked at you unconscious "I wonder myself how she's like you when she's weak if I were you. You should start running Jia's family is looking for her good luck." Ms. Lee lastly says and leaves. "Y/n wake up. Come on!" Jimin was worried he carried you to your bed he called Jungkook and told him everything.

Jungkook arrived at your place "How is she?" He stands beside you "She's not up yet and we can't take her to the hospital they are looking for her." Jungkook groans and punches the wall. "Where is this so-called Ms. Lee?" Jungkook asks "She's across the hall" Jimin replied Jungkook went and knocked various times but no one was opening the door it was all quiet. Jungkook went down to ask for the people who lived there. He was shocked to find out that they had recently a few minutes ago left with suitcases.

He heads back upstairs running you open your eyes "Y/n I'm here" Jimin whispers you hug him without realizing Jungkook was coming in. "Oh, Jungkook hi" you say letting go of Jimin. He smiles "So um Ms. Lee she's not there she left based on how it's going you guys have to leave go into hiding far from here the police are coming."

You get up "What do you mean?" Jimin sighs "Jia's family is looking for you and they are coming here now." You start packing a few things "What about you Jungkook?" He was helping you pack "I'm fine after all my name isn't that anymore I have a new identity but you two need to find somewhere to stay at. You don't have enough time to change your names if not you would've been able to stay. Jimin I trust you on this." After being all prepared you get in Jimin's car Jungkook left to his once Jimin started driving away you saw the police cars coming.

"Jimin where are we going?" He grabs your hand "Don't worry about that just know we'll start anew again and be together." You look out the window then look at your hand that was holding his seeing you both are wearing the rings he bought when you guys had started going out. It really meant you were to be together.

A few weeks pass Ms. Lee was watching tv from her new place. "If you come in contact with L/n Y/n and Park Jimin or have any information about them please call this number." You two were on the news people were trying to find you worldwide but there was no sign of you both at all. After the police couldn't find any more traces of you two you both seemed to disappear from the earth and were declared missing.

The End

Started - June 4, 2021
Ended - July 10, 2021

--
This story has ended I hope you enjoyed this story it was something different.
Virtual hugs to you guys

I'll be working on my next fanfiction "Who do you love?" Thank you for all the support.