【19】

Mature Content ahead

He dropped you on the bed his eyes turned dark filled with lust he wasted no time in removing your gown he removed everything leaving you bare you shivered as the cold air hit you he smirked seeing you're dripping core. "I'm going hard is that what you wanted" his lips landed on yours not letting you answer as he hovered above you. He removed his shirt and undid his belt he flipped you over ass up he rammed himself into you making you gasp at his size it's been a long time.

He went faster making you moan unable to tell him to slow down you grip the sheets when he finds your g-spot "Jimin" he groaned and did something different you felt his hand on your neck and he starts choking you. Loving the feeling of you around him drove him crazy "How I missed you" he says making your eyes roll back "Jimin I'm close" you felt him twitch "Want me to fill you up" you nod "Words love." 

"Yes please," you whine he chuckles "Now" you released all over him with a few more thrusts and grunts he released inside you filling you up both of you close your eyes in pleasure. He let your throat go and pulled out. He laid beside you his stamina still high he brought you close to him you breath in and out to regain your energy. "I love you" he kisses your forehead. "I love you too" you smile.

"Round two? This time you take control my cock is yours. All yours" You sit up as well as him you ran your fingers down his chest he stared at you gulping you gripped his cock and started slowly moving your hands up and down over his sensitive tip making him moan he bucked his hips against your movement. "Are you ready?" You whispered and he nods you smile "Like you said words love," he says yes. You stop and lay him down quickly you got on top of him straddling his stomach. His hands were going to your waist when you stop him and placed them above his head "No touching keep them there."

"Y/n please" you reached behind to grab his hardened length his head fell back against the pillow you raised yourself above him and lined yourself up on him. You teased him rubbing his tip along your slit making you moan "Y/n stop teasing" in one go you slid down his length making him moan you let out a slight gasp he groans for you to move. He sat up letting you do what you wanted you closed your eyes as you began to bounce up and down his dick Jimin was on cloud nine the way your walls clenched on him so good he saw how his cock disappeared in you driving him crazy with you moaning his name constantly he just wanted to touch you but resisted to do as you say.

Soon you started to get tired you grabbed his hands and put them on your waist. He took it as a hint and began to help you move up and down he enjoyed seeing your breast bounce up and down overall just seeing you filled with pleasure. He hits deep inside you "Jimin harder" he smiles and wraps his arms around your waist holding you close to him he sucked on your neck leaving hickeys then sucked on your breast making your mouth open.

"You're the one in charge here angel" he teased you making you use the strength you had to grab him and flip him over so he was on top. "Now you're in charge" you kissed him "So destroy me" you let out he then began to pound into you. He reached down between your legs and rubbed your clit making you arch your back pressing your body to his. "Jimin" he drove you over the edge he knew you were close "Cum" you came pushing him to his limit he came after you.

He pulls out and cleaned you up exhausted you were unable to move and fall asleep. He covers you both and drifts to sleep.

Mature Content over

The next morning you both wake up he was admiring you while you were sore "I can't move" he brings you closer "I'm sorry but didn't you want that to fuck you hard" you avoided his eyes and he hugs you tightly knowing you were embarrassed. "You know I'm still in the mood..." you look up at him "Again" he hides in your neck he gives you butterfly kisses.

"I can hold myself back don't worry" you hum "Wait what day is it? What time is it" he reaches the drawer to get his phone "Tuesday and it's 7 am. Why?" You sit up grabbing the sheet to cover you "We have class" he sits up "It starts at 8 so we still have time let's go take a shower." You both take a shower together then head to school arriving early you felt relieved. Jiwoo saw you coming and intertwines her arm with yours Jimin lets you go.

"Y/n why are you walking weird?" You look down "What no I'm not." She gasps "No way you and Jimin omg" you drag her to class. "So what about you and Yoongi" she looks at you "You know" you see Yoongi coming so you whisper in her ear "That you like Yoongi yes I do," she tells you to be quiet and you seal your lips assuring her you won't tell him.

In class, she couldn't stop staring at you and Jimin she was jealous of you both. Of what you two had but there was more to it no one knew Jimin who he was and his past if they were to find out I don't think it will be good. You hang out with your friends and Jimin was able to control himself no thoughts of trying to get rid of anyone he was doing well just for the sake of not destroying the trust he just regained.