【7】

After school you head to your place with Jimin, you sat on the couch and started working on the assignment you had. Eventually, later you were to meet with the study group so you had to get it done before seeing them. Jimin was sitting on the floor beside you watching tv he constantly would look over to see if you would look at him but not a single glance landed on him making him pout.

"When will you be back once you meet up with them" you look away from your laptop and see the time "So it's 4 pm I'll be back like at 7" his eyes widened and he looks back at the tv. He sighs after a few minutes pass you let out a sigh of relief "Oh I finished" he stands up in front of you "Did you save everything?" You nod in confusion "Yeah why wouldn't I" he smiles and closes the laptop. "Pay attention to me now."

He lays you down then lays down on top of you putting his head on your chest. You run your fingers through his hair "Jimin I have to go change I'm still wearing the school uniform so I can meet with the rest." He moves to allow you to get up and change. You quickly head into your room and fix yourself. You come out to see him sitting on the couch you walk over to him to get your laptop.

"I'll see you later," you tell him and he nods. Before leaving you go to him and give him a kiss he then starts smiling. "Don't be upset okay?" you tell him and he waves at you as you head out the door. You walk your way to the cafe you see your classmates and wave "Hey Y/n you're here" your classmate says and pats the seat next to her for you to sit. "Jimin didn't come?" You take out your laptop "No he stayed home" they all gasp "Are you both living together" you shake your head "No now enough about me and let's start."

You all start discussing the assignment and each section you all got. Eventually, time passed you all bought some snacks and ate together while discussing how life is going so far. Some asked about how it was with Jimin. "Oh my we should be heading home it's late even though the crimes have stopped we never know." You all agree and you all leave. You walked home slowly aware of your surroundings it was already dark and it worried you a little. Once passing the bridge you got on the bus heading to your place.

Once getting off the bus you start walking but felt being followed so you constantly looked back but saw no one. Eventually, you started running and hide in an alley you sigh realizing that wasn't a smart idea. "Way to go Y/n you didn't even bring your pocket knife," you tell yourself. You hear the footsteps coming closer your heart starts racing once the person was in front of you quickly without hesitation you punched them making them fall on the floor and kicked them. "Wait it's me Y/n" you look closer "Jimin what the hell is wrong with you" he stands up groaning in pain.

"I was waiting for you at the bus stop but before I can even call you. You walked away." You help him walk "Well come on" you both arrive at your place Ms. Lee's door opens "Oh my what happened I'll get the first aid kit." You open the door and drop him on the couch he winced in pain. "Y/n don't be rough on him" you sigh and get the first aid kit from Ms. Lee. "I'll take care of it go ahead and continue with what you were doing Ms. Lee. Have a good night."

You guided her to the exit then look at Jimin with a deadly stare making him gulp and shyly chuckle. "Why would you go out when I told you to stay" you take care of his wound you were more worried about what if you had taken your pocket knife how would it have ended. He stares at you seeing you deep in thought "It's Friday so at least I won't have to show up at school all wounded."

You look at him and he tries to make you smile which he successfully succeeded "Next time I'll call you if I'll be going to you okay" you nod and put the first aid kit on the table. "You'll stay over right it's late and after all it's Friday." He pats the couch telling you to sit down you take a seat next to him. "How was it?" You put on your show "It was good quite fun. What about you? You were bored weren't you."

He stares at you with awe at the way you talk about your day he enjoyed the conversations you guys would have. "You know what I realized?" He hums "I need to get away from you before I get attached to you" he smiles. "Y/n sleep with me" your eyes widened and he laughs "I meant just like cuddling" you laugh in embarrassment. You look at him and kiss him the make-out session got heated he moved to your neck marking you. He placed you on top of him he moaned as you started to grind on him he went back to your lips. Kissing you hungrily both of you lost in each other.

You break the kiss and stand up leaving him there confused. You grab his hand guiding him to your room you close the door and face him. "Make me yours" he looked at you he placed his hand on your waist bringing you closer to him making your bodies press together while the other was by your cheek "Are you sure?" you nod "I'm sure" without wasting any time that night the whole room filled with sinful noises. You and he had become one.

The next morning he woke up he saw how you slept in peace making him feel happy. He brings you closer to him delicately he strokes your hair "I love you Y/n."