【18】

It was Monday you head to class, as usual, you take a seat and see Jiwoo coming in with Yoongi. Jiwoo quickly rushes up to you "Y/n why didn't you tell me Jimin was your boyfriend" you were unable to understand how she knew she saw how confused you were "Yoongi told me" you let out an oh "Yeah it's complicated that's why I never mentioned it."

"It's fine so that's why you both were steamy in the game." Yoongi clears his throat "Oh that's right Yoongi did Jiwoo bother you because when she gets drunk it's hard to control her." He laughs "It was fine although she did fall thinking she was close to the bed." She hits him "I still have a bruise it's not funny" he smiles "Yes it is" you saw how close they've gotten making you happy. You knew Jiwoo at some point was developing feelings for him without even realizing they were best friends and all so that's why it never crossed her mind.

Jimin walks in and Jiwoo grabs your arm squealing. She stands up so he can sit beside you and takes Yoongi with her. Yoongi and Jimin make eye contact but Jimin breaks it taking a seat beside you. "Good morning love" Jiwoo was with her head down smacking the table all excited as if she was watching a drama going on feeling the emotion of when the leads hold hands for the first time while Yoongi was laughing at her.

Throughout the whole lunch, you were with Jimin talking. Your feelings for him were going back to the way it used to be while Yoongi watched from afar "My job is done" he says. After school, you head to Yoongi "Hey there" his face lights up "You both are good now" you nod "Yeah it feels as if we're back." He hands you your favorite snack "That's good so where is he?" You look behind and Yoongi looks over and sees him. Jimin was staring at him with a death glare.

Jimin passed you both and went to go get the car while you and Yoongi talked. Jimin parked in front and leaned on his car waiting for you "I'll see you later" Yoongi leaves "But I thought we would hang out" you say "Some other time" he screams. You look at Jimin and run to him hugging him "Why did you scare him off he was with me when you were gone. If you're worried he won't take your place." He grabs your hand "I'm sorry I'll try to not do something crazy." You got a little worried but he has changed or so you thought and he opens the door for you.

You both head to your place you both were watching a movie. "Jimin how was I when I was drunk?" He avoids your eyes you take that as a hint it was bad you smack your forehead "Well you let's see in the car coming to my place your emotions were everywhere then arriving at my place you fell asleep and when I was about to sleep you then came in and started undressing yourself."

You look at him "But nothing happened and then boom you woke up you know next to me and pretty much that was it. Not really bad." You hide yourself with the pillow embarrassed. He removes it "Hey there's no need to be embarrassed okay." He grabs your cheek and brings you close to him he kisses you. The kiss got steamy you're hand started reaching down tugging his belt he hums and breaks the kiss.

"I'll be back" he gets up "Where are you going" he wasn't giving in because if he did he would be out of control and once you were to go back to your friends he would do something to them just to keep you to himself. "I'm just going to pick up something I forgot." He leaves you there you properly sat up "Did I do something wrong?" You shake the negative thoughts away and just continue watching tv.

After a while, it was night you started to worry but he comes back with flowers in his hands "This is what I forgot here you go." You take them and put them in a vase placing them in your room "Thank you" he pecks your lips catching you off guard. "I'll make dinner okay," he says and starts preparing it you help him as well you chop a few things he needed once you were done he sits you on the couch "You rest okay I owe you everything for leaving okay from now you won't be doing anything."

"But" he places his finger on your lips "I'm almost done." You look over to him once he was done he told you to come you see all he did and it looked delicious. You both ate when you took a bite it was out of this world it was just so good you kept on eating he was happy both of you were happy. You wash the dishes you insisted before he would make you sit down and rest.

You head in to shower while he lays on your bed he had missed it so much how comfortable it was. You come out in your robe under it you had your sleeping gown you stare at yourself in the mirror you call Jimin and he comes in. "Yes," you stood there unable to say it off your chest "Can we do it?" He looks over to you he was dying to do it but he stopped himself "Some other time okay" you look to the side "Fine keep playing hard to get" he smiles but worries because once you set your mind to something you'll get it done.

You let your robe fall revealing your gown showing your cleavage he looks at it then at you with his eyebrow raised he slightly smiled. You walk towards him you grab his arm he took steps back and stops once his back was pressed against the wall you smirk and look up at him you tiptoe to lean in close to him his face inches away from you "Are you still going to refuse?" He gulps trying his best to hold back you start kissing his neck he stays still until he couldn't anymore he grabs your arms you look up his lips a few inches away "I can't do this" he picks you up heading to the room.