【27】

You all arrive at Jungkook's place you knock. "Where are we Y/n?" Jiwoo asks "We're somewhere where you'll be safe the person who lives here he's a friend" the door opens revealing Jungkook. "Oh hi come in" he lets you all in Jungkook goes for the first aid box he hands it to Jiwoo. She takes care of Yoongi covering his wounds while you and Jungkook talk.

"Can they stay here?" He nods "Of course but what happened?" You tell him everything he was worried but he was confident that Jimin won't come here he can't really find where he lives. You help Jungkook prepare something to eat eventually it was really late so you had to sleep. There were a lot of rooms Jiwoo decided to sleep with Yoongi to check up on him, you sleep in a room worried because your phone was dead but you told Jimin you were fine before it had no battery, and Jungkook slept in his room.

The next morning it was the weekend it all seemed to be unbelievable what just happened you all ate breakfast together. Jungkook helps you with the handprint you had on your neck he applied this cream that was good to reduce bruises. You thank him Yoongi was all better feeling more comfortable. "Ugh my phone is dead" Jungkook apologized he had no charger for your phone so you just let it be. Jungkook gave all of you a tour of his mansion Jiwoo and Yoongi were shocked to see such a place with so many things a pool, tennis court, and many more overall it was well protected it had a wall surrounding everything.

Jiwoo and Yoongi were like little kids running to whatever they saw it was a never-ending place. You laugh seeing them happy and filled with curiosity Jungkook smiled as well. You ran after them seeing how they weren't stopping it seemed like you were their mother a mother trying to get her kids back from running off.

Jimin woke up he saw you weren't back he was worried what if something had happened to you. He doesn't remember anything but knows for sure that he must've done something bad. Ms. Lee even called him asking for you but no news from you. He called you a lot of times but no answer so he took it upon him to go look for you. He had no other choice but to visit a close person he knew who knew how to find people within seconds. He showers and then heads there it's been a long time since he's been there precisely it's been 3 years.

Jimin arrives at the place it resulted that person switched locations more in where no one can suspect someone is staying there. He gets off his car and walks in the person who was already waiting for him he smiled seeing him come.

"Jimin how are you?" The guy approached him going in for a hug Jimin hugs him "I'm okay and I see you've moved" he chuckles "What can I say I can't get caught now can I" Jimin nods taking a seat. "I need you to find someone" he smiles "You got it" Jimin hands him information about you, he starts looking for you, and immediately he found your location. "Got it the person you're looking for is here would you like to know who lives there."

He saw the place it was huge who can it possibly be if he knows you really don't have anyone other than Ms. Lee and her husband. "Yes, who is it?" He hums "The person who lives there goes by the name of Jeon Jungkook do you know him?" Jimin runs his hand through his hair he laughs "Yes indeed I do thank you Dojin" Jimin pays him and leaves it was already getting dark he drove but due to traffic, it took a while to get there.

He arrived quite angry he got out of the car. Then he went around and saw how secure the place was he smirks as he rings the doorbell. You and Jungkook look at each other "Are you expecting anyone this late at night?" Jungkook replied saying no. Yoongi and Jiwoo were in their room not aware of what's happening they were exhausted from earlier so they were asleep. "I'll go check it don't worry Y/n everything is alright" he goes to open the door "Be careful" you let out and hide somewhere he opens it.

He sighs thinking it must've been those doorbell ditchers pulling a prank since there was no one there. He froze when Jimin popped out from the side. "What a surprise Jungkook it's been a while. My best friend is hiding my love from me. Why is that huh?"

"How did you find us?" Jimin scoffs "I have my ways. Now I think it's time for you to give me what is mine don't you think. You wouldn't want things to be dirty now won't ya." Jungkook gulps but doesn't let him in Jimin rolls his eyes "Give me her! Before I do it myself the hard way. Jungkook, after all, you know how I am" he smirks.

You heard everything you come out from your hiding place and touch Jungkook's shoulder assuring him it's fine. Jimin protectively hugs you "I was so worried. Are you okay?" You nod he looks down to see the handprint on your neck he touches it "Who did this?" He stares at Jungkook until what you said made him freeze "You did. It was you Jimin" his eyes started to become watery the feeling of guilt consuming him.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to..." you cup his cheek "I know. You know what Jungkook thanks for everything I'll be leaving okay." Jungkook nodded waving seeing you leave. You walk to Jimin's car he opened the door for you and you get in. On the way home, he avoided looking at you feeling bad for what he did. He drops you at your place he was about to leave but you grab his hand "We need to talk."