【12】

During class Jia goes up to Jimin while you went to the library with the leader of the study group. He ignores her but she came up to him spreading rumors about you. She sat in your seat raising her uniform skirt making him smirk as if that was gonna work. "Did you know Y/n is cheating on you with the leader of your so-called study group?"

She says making him clench his jaw along with making fists trying to not get mad. He continues reading his book until he gets irritated by her presence just wishing for her to disappear. "That's why they are taking longer to come back they are probably doing it in the..." he smacks the table making everyone flinch. "Shut up" he got up and left to take a walk outside in the field to clear his mind he knows that you aren't like that. You come back to the class and see Jimin gone "Hey Sunwoo do you know where Jimin is at?"

"Oh, he went to take a walk he seemed pissed Jia was bothering him" you wave saying bye, and head out to look for him. "Jimin" you scream you check your spot but he wasn't there. You walk by the abandoned building "Jimin" Jia heard you and quickly ran to  hug Jimin "Jimin what are you doing?" You ask he quickly pushes her "Y/n wait" you walked away before he caught up with you.

He looks at Jia with a glare just to see her smirking. "Y/n wait up it isn't what it looks like nothing happened" you nod "Yeah you're right sorry for overreacting." He grabs your wrist "Stop being sarcastic Y/n you know I would never do such a thing" you both arrive at the classroom not directing a word to each other the atmosphere being awkward.

Once the bell rings you stare at your ring and sigh you get your bag. "Wait for me Y/n" you look at Jimin "I'll stay after school today you head back to your place I'll be coming late. Come on Sunwoo let's go." Jimin sees you leave with Sunwoo once stepping out of the classroom he grabs your wrist stopping you. You tell Sunwoo to tell the others that you'll be there a little late. "Go home okay I'm not mad or anything I know nothing happened I trust you Jimin" you kiss him to assure him.

"I'll see you later bye" he lets you go he then leaves to get rid of the problem. After a week you were heading to class with Jimin beside you. You hear your classmates discussing which caught your attention not intending to eavesdrop but what you heard surprised you. "Did you hear the girl that used to sit there Jia she was found dead under a bridge?" Jimin hears and sees you frozen in place he pulls your chair for you to sit "Y/n I'm going to get snacks be right back."

The teacher comes in with a smile "Students we have good news you may check your phone and see the news. The city's murderer has been caught we are save now." You check your phone and see it's not one but two people. Jimin came back and class started as usual during lunch you noticed how no one was affected by what happened with Jia nor with Jungkook and people quickly forgot about San.

Sunwoo comes up to you and Jimin. "Y/n can you help me with something"  you nod Sunwoo saw the way Jimin looked at him feeling intimidated he walked away first. "Be right back go check on your friends" you tell Jimin and leave. You and Sunwoo were helping fix the classroom he went to call you because the teacher had asked for you but Jimin didn't know that piece of information. Jimin walked past the hallway and saw how you were smiling with Sunwoo.

His jealousy taking over him he left to meet with his friends. After school, you head home while Jimin stayed. Sunwoo was walking home it was night time a windy cold night. He stops walking when he heard his name being called "Anyone there" with no answer he continues walking when someone grabs him and throws him towards the alley. He looks up "Jimin?"

"Hey there Sunwoo" Jimin grabs him from his collar pressing him against the wall "What's going on please stop this" Jimin tilts his head "Never go near Y/n no never mind I'll take care of that today. Why are you trying to take her away from me." Sunwoo shook his head saying no "I'm not I am not trying to do that I only asked her for help because the teacher said so please don't hurt me"

"Oh, really how can I be sure" Jimin lets him go "I promise I'll stay away from her please" Jimin laughs "Fine don't tell anyone about what happened if not you'll disappear from this world understand." Sunwoo nods "Yes I understand" Jimin signals him to leave without hesitation Sunwoo left running not looking back. Since that incident when he sees you at school he never talks to you, looks at you, and he would leave you if you would approach him or ask him something without answering you for anything.

This time you were at Jimin's place he gave you the keys to enter while he went somewhere you start thinking as to why most of your classmates don't speak to you if you haven't done anything to them. Also how if the murderers were caught how come people are still disappearing not just any people but the ones that are close to you. You hear the door open you got up "Where were you? Why are you coming late?" He avoids making eye contact with you and hugs you.

"I missed you" he kissed your neck his kisses turned into soft hickeys making you close your eyes parting your mouth. You come back to your point "Oh that's right I cleaned your place I was bored" he hums. "Y/n do you mind if we do it right now?" You nod and prepare yourself.