(the rising of the shield hero fan fiction) ✖️

The Barbarian Princess (The Rising of the Shield Hero Fan Fiction)

Aria S. Melromarc, first born daughter to Queen Mirellia Q. Melromarc and King Aultcray Melromarc XXXII. A brash and troublesome child but they make up this flaw with their mastery of battle tactics and skilled use of the weapon they wield, the battle axe. 

As the natural first born child, she was already announced to be the first in line to be the Crown Princess, but as she got older, she found that she wasn't quite fond of the title of being the next in line for the throne and found more pleasure in being on the battlefield rather than politics, she they denounced themselves the right of the throne in favor of being a Commander. 

Much to their displeasure, the Queen and King honored her choice and so they had another child, that being her little sister Malty S. Melromarc. Aria enjoyed the thought of having a younger sister, but she soon grew to distaste her younger sister when she saw how her father was raising her; she was nothing more than a spoiled brat that hated the word NO.

Queen Mirellia noticed her youngest daughter's behavior and realized that Malty was not fit to be the Queen of Melromarc, and still honoring her eldest child's wish, she had one more child, her youngest, Melty S. Melromarc. She and Aria personally raised Melty and she grew to be the complete opposite of both Aria and Malty combined, a well mannered child fit to be the next in line for the throne. 

This story takes place with Aria being by her mother's side as she discusses the situation in which the Four Legendary Heroes are to be summoned to their world, and only when they agree to summoning one Hero to each country do they realize that Melromarc had already summoned all Four Heroes.